10:29, Sat 9 Dec
Hypothetically If its too expensive to sack Rooney, and we did go down. Would knighthead still be obligated to complete the full takeover?

Just remembering back to when they thanked eustace for keeping us up as that's one of the reasons they completed (due to us staying in the championship)
10:32, Sat 9 Dec
it won't be too expensive to sack Rooney so we don't need to worry about that.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Tam
10:35, Sat 9 Dec
I don’t think that it would be TOO expensive on the basis that it would be more expensive if we went down, and they would act before that, I’m sure. Well, I’d hope so at least.

Generally (I think) it wouldn’t be a lump sum outlay, we’d just continue to pay him until his contract expired or he found other employment, so it would be a case of factoring it into the wage bill. Mind you, at this rate, we’ll be paying more ex-managers and coaching staff than players.
Make Blues Great Again
11:03, Sat 9 Dec
Tam
Hopefully he'll do a Stevie G and be a big name in Saudi saving us money long term..
14:36, Sat 9 Dec
WE WON'T GO DOWN
14:43, Sat 9 Dec
Too early yes, but I’d say it’s becoming more and more likely. To put it really simply at the moment, we can’t attack, we can’t defend, those teams go down.

And I don’t have any faith in our manager or coaches to turn it round, they are out of their depth and clueless. Perhaps if we can buy a new team then maybe, to negate our current lot downing tools, but that’s not happening due to ffp.
15:04, Sat 9 Dec
roger hynd
Hopefully he'll do a Stevie G and be a big name in Saudi saving us money long term..

Yep. Hopefully Cook can use his contacts there and get him a job with no payout. "Left by mutual consent"
16:17, Sat 9 Dec
WE WON'T GO DOWN

... and if we don't go down it looks, at the moment, that it will be solely due to the points JE banked before he was replaced by Rooney
16:31, Sat 9 Dec
gerry1875
WE WON'T GO DOWN

On current form it’s an absolute certainty we will.
16:45, Sat 9 Dec
gerry1875
WE WON'T GO DOWN

Have you looked at the league table?
Do you know who's rock bottom of the form table?
Up the feckin Blues
17:01, Sat 9 Dec
Bluesince62
gerry1875
WE WON'T GO DOWN

yes I do but in 7 games we could be top of it, we can't be shit forever
17:11, Sat 9 Dec
4 points from the drop zone, you still sure?
17:18, Sat 9 Dec
CarlosCostly
4 points from the drop zone, you still sure?
I am 100% sure we will not be relegated
Bluesince62
gerry1875
WE WON'T GO DOWN

Not just the form table, the table since Rooney came in. Over the 9 games, we’re bottom.

[www.twtd.co.uk]

Interestingly Millwall sacked Rowett a week after Rooney came to Blues and…. yeah, they’re 2nd bottom.

Two sackings based around the style of football not being good enough and 2 teams plummeting down the table. It doesn’t work. You have to do what is necessary to win and then make small, subtle changes over a season or two.
17:32, Sat 9 Dec
Newbs
roger hynd

Yep. Hopefully Cook can use his contacts there and get him a job with no payout. "Left by mutual consent"

I'd like to think given that he's relatively unproven that we'd of been clever enough to have inserted a clause for us to ditch him for either nothing or a low figure if he doesn't meet certain targets . We've got clever people in charge, hard nosed venture capitalists I don't think they'd be stupid enough to give out a 3 1/2 year deal with no get outs in our favour.