11:34, Sat 9 Dec
Everybody slags this guy off . An old fashioned head it and hoof it Centre Half but our man of the match for me last night
11:35, Sat 9 Dec
One of the few out there that could hold his head up last night - played very well.
Up the feckin Blues
11:36, Sat 9 Dec
How fecking depressing.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Tam
11:40, Sat 9 Dec
I’m one of the relatively few that don’t think he’s anywhere near as bad as some make him out to be (and for his first two seasons I thought he was abysmal), so I was pleased that he was one of our better performers last night, even if that’s ‘damning with faint praise’.
Make Blues Great Again
11:40, Sat 9 Dec
Tam
Tam
I’m one of the relatively few that don’t think he’s anywhere near as bad as some make him out to be (and for his first two seasons I thought he was abysmal), so I was pleased that he was one of our better performers last night, even if that’s ‘damning with faint praise’.

👍
Up the feckin Blues
11:41, Sat 9 Dec
Tam
same, and more credit to him for playing that well after being out in the cold
Bluesince62
Tam

👍
Yep me too. He’s the centre half version of Juke imo. One gets slated, the other revered. Nuts
Tony Fantastico
11:42, Sat 9 Dec
Tam
No he’s not as bad as people made out I’m with you on that.

It’s just depressing that we’re sitting here Christmas 2023 praising Roberts as being the best of a bad bunch, like it’s 2020 again.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:44, Sat 9 Dec
He's not a favourite of mine but he was our MOTM .
Led by example.....
Where's that armband 🙃
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
11:52, Sat 9 Dec
Super Hans

It’s just depressing that we’re sitting here Christmas 2023 praising Roberts as being the best of a bad bunch, like it’s 2020 again.

Yeah, it is depressing. Keep telling myself this is all a 'Gerrard at vile' moment and it'll come good. The owners won't accept failure for long.
Up the feckin Blues
12:18, Sat 9 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluesince62
Tam

👍
Yep me too. He’s the centre half version of Juke imo. One gets slated, the other revered. Nuts

Spot on. It’s pathetic.
12:20, Sat 9 Dec
Super Hans

2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 fixed it 4 ya
12:32, Sat 9 Dec
generalBlue
He's not a favourite of mine but he was our MOTM .
Led by example.....
Where's that armband 🙃

You’ve inadvertently made a really good point, we haven’t got anyone who resembles a captain in that team and that’s one of our problems. No one to lead on the pitch