17:50, Sat 9 Dec
Can’t post it but it’s up on you tube now from last night.

Most of it’s pretty “samey” l normally fast forward through it.

Last nights’s end interview with the lady steward “Sam” should be played to Rooney and every player when they next walk through the door.
They’re just here to earn a buck, to forward their careers or reputation. She cares however and they should witness it.

Sam put it out there what most of the fans must feel and have felt for years, there was more heart in her words than the entire management and playing staff displayed out there last night.
18:00, Sat 9 Dec
Here you go

18:03, Sat 9 Dec
Fudging hell that’s made me sadder than what I was after last night.

Sam is as Blues as they come and she’s right. Somethings got to change soon. Whatever it is.

I won’t engage in a debate but my opinions are the players need to watch this and do better, do their best to execute the match day game plan.
18:17, Sat 9 Dec
Cheers👍
Well said but the players don't care what the fan's think or want.
They just want the money or they would have sorted this out weeks ago for the fans with or without Rooney.
They are just gutless. KRO
18:51, Sat 9 Dec
Not sure it's time to nearly start crying on camera, it's not that bad.

I wish Davo's diaries mixed it up a bit more, they seem to focus on the same dozen a people a week, it's boring.
19:36, Sat 9 Dec
More interesting than the modern day equivalent of Allan Smethurst who posts on here
Every government has its secret service branch. America, CIA; France, Deuxième Bureau; England, MI5. NATO also has its own. A messy job? Well that's when they usually call on me or someone like me. Oh yes, my name is Drake, John Drake.
22:40, Sat 9 Dec
And that , I'm afraid to say , ladies and gentlemen, hits the nail of the plight of our club, squarely on the head ..

He's got to go ... And all the clowns he has brought with him ...
23:13, Sat 9 Dec
Except she said she wanted him to succeed. I’d stick with it the mindset has to change. He’s trying to play more football. More quality and more composure and we will eventually see results.
01:33, Sun 10 Dec
Watched this earlier.

Fully agree with Sam and I said it on a post after Friday night. I for one want Rooney to succeed and I find his press conferences a lot more engaging than JE.

The players have downed tools because they are cloggers and JE got them doing basic stuff which ground out a few decent results. First half of Ipswich was superb…….the players need to look at that game.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
03:58, Sun 10 Dec
I’ve been very critical of Rooney and am definitely in the Rooney out camp now. However, if we played every game like that Ipswich first half then I think I’d be on board with what he was trying to do, and i could see the progress and where we were going. As it happens we did that once, and we’ve played a load of other styles since then.
04:15, Sun 10 Dec
Watched this earlier.

Fully agree with Sam and I said it on a post after Friday night. I for one want Rooney to succeed and I find his press conferences a lot more engaging than JE.

The players have downed tools because they are cloggers and JE got them doing basic stuff which ground out a few decent results. First half of Ipswich was superb…….the players need to look at that game.

"The players have downed tools"

Pathetic - just what will it take for you to admit that you were wrong to spend 2 months on here now criticising anyone who dares say anything bad about Rooney ?

If the players are lacking motivation then it IS the manager's fault.
07:23, Sun 10 Dec
Rags
Watched this earlier.

"The players have downed tools"

Pathetic - just what will it take for you to admit that you were wrong to spend 2 months on here now criticising anyone who dares say anything bad about Rooney ?

If the players are lacking motivation then it IS the manager's fault.

Absolutely this. This thing about blaming the players is really stupid.

Anyone who saw the change from Clark to Rowett, Cotterill to Monk and Karanka to Bowyer should be able to see how much of a difference a manager makes.

These players were absolutely fine two months ago
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H