23:44, Sat 9 Dec
Can anyone see where it’s coming from?
We don’t look like scoring
We don’t look capable of keeping a clean sheet
Our away record is awful and our next home game is against Leicester
That takes us to Stoke on Boxing Day which will be Rooneys 13th game in charge
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
23:49, Sat 9 Dec
Probably the drink talking but I’ve got a good feeling about the Leicester game.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
00:17, Sun 10 Dec
Fleetwood away in August
05:59, Sun 10 Dec
quark
Can anyone see where it’s coming from?
We don’t look like scoring
We don’t look capable of keeping a clean sheet
Our away record is awful and our next home game is against Leicester
That takes us to Stoke on Boxing Day which will be Rooneys 13th game in charge

If we don’t beat Stoke or Bristol City (it certainly won’t be before that) it’ll be the first game after Rooney’s departure
08:19, Sun 10 Dec
It is the drink mate
08:42, Sun 10 Dec
If we don't win any of our next 3 surely we're gonna be in the relegation places.

QPR are winning games under their new manager, I think we can beat Cardiff but everyone (including the players) needs to believe they can.
09:16, Sun 10 Dec
Super Hans
Probably the drink talking but I’ve got a good feeling about the Leicester game.

You know , mad as it sounds I think the same. Could be the game that clicks into place .

Nurse...
09:20, Sun 10 Dec

Why ? Do you think we may have a new manager by then ?
09:32, Sun 10 Dec
First game for whoever the new manager is.
09:39, Sun 10 Dec
Bristol City I reckon
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:48, Sun 10 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Bristol City I reckon

If it were postponed for bad weather and replayed in March with a new Manager in place you may be right.
09:51, Sun 10 Dec
That's the spirit, another beacon of positivity
09:51, Sun 10 Dec
It's out of hope more than anything, will be my lads first game.

I don't think he'll be sacked until Feb sort of time when we're really in the bottom 3.

I'm now past the point of expecting an improvement from him.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:52, Sun 10 Dec
Ribeye
Super Hans

You know , mad as it sounds I think the same. Could be the game that clicks into place .

Nurse...

I have the same feeling. Season defining game. We'll either win which will give us the confidence boost the players so clearly need...or we'll get a kicking which I think could be the end of Rooney.
Nikola Zigic
It's out of hope more than anything, will be my lads first game.

I don't think he'll be sacked until Feb sort of time when we're really in the bottom 3.

I'm now past the point of expecting an improvement from him.

Said earlier, had some hope after the Blackburn game, but Friday was a low spot for me. Can we come back from that? can WR recover his position from here? I've got real doubts now, I don't think he can, I don't think he's got the personality or charisma to lead players, never have thought he had - at Derby I think it was the players creating a 'feck the world' attitude after the points deduction.. hope I'm wrong.
Up the feckin Blues