13:13, Sun 10 Dec
Quite an amusing interview with him after Fridays game saying all his mates will be ignoring him after his goals even his grandad who along with his family and friends are all bluenoses normally texts him after a game didn't on this occasion. I know he played for "them" but his loyalties are firmly on the blue side of brum.
13:19, Sun 10 Dec
jaspersbovril
Quite an amusing interview with him after Fridays game saying all his mates will be ignoring him after his goals even his grandad who along with his family and friends are all bluenoses normally texts him after a game didn't on this occasion. I know he played for "them" but his loyalties are firmly on the blue side of brum.

I don't think Callum is a bluenose. It just happens that his friends and family are bluenoses. His uncle is Ian Clarkson as well.
13:24, Sun 10 Dec
Some players alienate themselves from their allegiance for the good of their careers.Callum probably isn't a diehard bluenose and because his career has led him to villa then Coventry he probably feels it best not to dwell on who all his nearest and dearest support. Still an amusing interview.