00:36, Mon 11 Dec
Super Hans
Wonderful Christmastime is the only correct answer.

I’m with you.

Sure there’s been worse but none with so much airtime.
00:41, Mon 11 Dec
The Keith Harris and Orville cover of White Christmas is absolutely harrowing. A very good song to have on the back burner if your family are overstaying their welcome on Christmas day and you want the house to yourself.
00:49, Mon 11 Dec
ClarkOut
The Keith Harris and Orville cover of White Christmas is absolutely harrowing. A very good song to have on the back burner if your family are overstaying their welcome on Christmas day and you want the house to yourself.

This you mean?

02:48, Mon 11 Dec
ClarkOut

This you mean?

I'm not sure if i've never heard that, or if my brain has sensibly deleted it completely from my memory bank

Either way, now i've heard it i NEVER want to hear it again
06:39, Mon 11 Dec
This is a wonderful find. My years-old Christmas playlist has been in need of some new stuff.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
08:30, Mon 11 Dec
ClarkOut

“ Harrowing “ 🤣🤣
The perfect word !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
08:37, Mon 11 Dec
ClarkOut

“ Harrowing “ 🤣🤣
The perfect word !

It is genuinely, in my opinion, more distressing than Tiny Tim's "Santa has got the AIDS this Christmas"
10:59, Mon 11 Dec
Haircut1000
The Wombles with Roy Wood - I Wish It Could Be A Wombling Merry Christmas Everyday.

I would rather listen to this than that utterly crap destiny's child one
12:02, Mon 11 Dec
100% agree.
13:44, Mon 11 Dec
Happy Xmas, War is Over has got to be one of the most dreary songs ever.
Switch it off every time.

Mind, a recent playlist came up with Sia's Christmas album. Eff me that's dull

A perennial favourite in my house is this one
[www.bing.com]
13:54, Mon 11 Dec
Mister Mutley
Super Hans
Wonderful Christmastime is the only correct answer.

I’m with you.

Sure there’s been worse but none with so much airtime.
+1 for this
I hate it with a passion, especially all that crap ding dong ding dong business.
mad
16:09, Mon 11 Dec
Xmas songs are generally awful. I happen to like the Bruce version of Santa Claus as it doesn't pretend to be anything other than what it is which is a live recording of a great band 2 and a half to 3 hours into one of their amazing sets from the 1970's

The better songs like Fairytale to New York have become so ubiquitous at this time of year you kind of get sick of hearing it but I saw a wonderful version of it yesterday at Warwick Arts Centre by Stockton-on-Tees finest The Young Uns'
05:55, Tue 12 Dec
Haircut1000
ClarkOut

This you mean?

This. Close thread.
11:12, Tue 12 Dec
Mary’s Boy Child / Oh My Lord by Boney M.

Makes me actually want to vomit.