18:24, Sun 10 Dec
It's true, his dad's cat told my neighbours dog.
19:20, Sun 10 Dec
Sounds like he is the man there. Will beat us Boxing Day if Rooney still in post. Banter
20:10, Sun 10 Dec
The epitome of highlighting it’s not all about rich owner equals promotion in this league.

Horrific player recruitment over the years as well as suspect managerial appointments
20:28, Sun 10 Dec
Buddy Mercer

...new manager bounce incoming,

Similar to our one hopefully
H

Consistently correct.
22:40, Sun 10 Dec
David Xavis
Sounds like he is the man there. Will beat us Boxing Day if Rooney still in post. Banter

Yep. And i can only imagine the absolute wankfest on here
22:43, Sun 10 Dec
johnnyspex
David Xavis

Yep some would love and revel in it. Like tramps in clay next to a kiln. Hope he relegates them if he goes there. Eff Wayne Buggins, Lou Macari and Roger bastard Wiseman.
Tony Fantastico
00:06, Mon 11 Dec
johnnyspex
David Xavis

Yep some would love and revel in it. Like tramps in clay next to a kiln. Hope he relegates them if he goes there. Eff Wayne Buggins, Lou Macari and Roger bastard Wiseman.

Still selling the lie about Blues fans enjoying seeing Blues lose then ?

You should listen to what Cook said and give it a rest.
01:50, Mon 11 Dec
I hate this notion that apparently if you don’t like rooney you just want us to lose, and now you’re saying if Eustace takes over at Stoke and beats us, those people will be rejoicing it. Absolute garbage. I’d be, and I suspect most, would be absolutely livid if we lost to our old manager.

Then again we’ve got nothing to worry about have we from JE. He was useless, negative, uninspiring, played boring football according to some. Don’t know how Rooney gets away with it though when he does the same thing.
05:28, Mon 11 Dec
Bluenose27
I hate this notion that apparently if you don’t like rooney you just want us to lose, and now you’re saying if Eustace takes over at Stoke and beats us, those people will be rejoicing it. Absolute garbage. I’d be, and I suspect most, would be absolutely livid if we lost to our old manager.

Then again we’ve got nothing to worry about have we from JE. He was useless, negative, uninspiring, played boring football according to some. Don’t know how Rooney gets away with it though when he does the same thing.
You’ve just said what you’ve knocked others for saying. Yes most will be livid. Not all though. Like the pratt singing Eustace’s name at Cov and filming others reactions for YouTube views. And of course there’s the posters on here who stopped posting for a few days after we beat Sheffield Wednesday but are now apparently back to their usual selves
Tony Fantastico
06:42, Mon 11 Dec
Firstly i never once called out Eustace when he was the manager because by & large he did an ok job & like most i wasn’t keen on the appointment of Rooney for the same reasons as everybody else.

However unlike a large proportion of those same fans i have backed him from the first game & will continue to back him until his last.

When i said their will be a wankfest i meant that those people will be falling over themselves to tell all the people like me (who have done nothing but try to support the manager in the hope that this will all work out) ‘I told you so’ I have not suggested that people on here have wished us to lose but i know from looking at posts on FB that their are loads who do.
09:18, Mon 11 Dec
johnnyspex
David Xavis

I respectfully suggest that you may be wrong as i've seen no-one on here wanting Blues to lose matches
09:31, Mon 11 Dec
Peace on earth and goodwill to all men.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
09:35, Mon 11 Dec
Rags
johnnyspex
David Xavis

I respectfully suggest that you may be wrong as i've seen no-one on here wanting Blues to lose matches

I did when Zola was here. Can't remember who but it was along the lines of "I'd take the loss if it meant Zola gets sacked".

I think all Rab is saying is that people will take satisfaction if Rooney goes tits up because they don't agree with how Eustace got treated.
09:49, Mon 11 Dec
Ribeye
Rags
johnnyspex
David Xavis

I did when Zola was here. Can't remember who but it was along the lines of "I'd take the loss if it meant Zola gets sacked".

Thats not wanting to lose though, thats balancing positives with negatives - Same as the old debate which is likely to rise its head again, would you take relegation if we came out of it like Ipswich have ? Would i accept a loss against Cardiff and Leicester if it meant we got a better manager in ? Yes, do i want us to lose either ? No. Do i think we will lose both ? Yes
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:55, Mon 11 Dec
Ribeye
Rags
johnnyspex
David Xavis

Thats not wanting to lose though, thats balancing positives with negatives - Same as the old debate which is likely to rise its head again, would you take relegation if we came out of it like Ipswich have ? Would i accept a loss against Cardiff and Leicester if it meant we got a better manager in ? Yes, do i want us to lose either ? No. Do i think we will lose both ? Yes

Problem is, like all these things, there is no certainty is there ?

For every Ipswich there a a ten teams who go down and stay down