19:29, Sun 10 Dec
Thought he was very good against Coventry, surprised no one has started a thread to herald the arrival of our next superstar.
19:53, Sun 10 Dec
Very True , one of the few that can be proud of his performance against Coventry, at least what I witnessed on the telly coverage .
20:21, Sun 10 Dec
Looked pretty good ,I hope however that he is not one to be added to the extended list of "New Messiahs " currently plying their trade in the lower leagues
02:52, Mon 11 Dec
Thought he was very good against Coventry, surprised no one has started a thread to herald the arrival of our next superstar.

He did look good - but then again it could (being negative) be another example of keen, quick teenager coming on when the game is lost and the opposition are tiring, cruising and not particularly bothered

On that basis it's always best to reserve judgement until you see him start or he is playing in a match which is still in its competitive stages.

But yes .... based on that short cameo, with the provisos and caveats i've stated, he looked good ---- and not just because the bar for "looking good" is set so low currently..
11:38, Mon 11 Dec
Aptly summed up but I do have a good feeling about this kid.

With the injuries piling up I think we’ll see whether he shines under the pressure of getting a result soon enough.
11:40, Mon 11 Dec
Agreed. He looked very assured on the ball. Great to see. Given P&S, our youth will need to play a big part of any future success.
12:08, Mon 11 Dec
Rags

He did look good - but then again it could (being negative) be another example of keen, quick teenager coming on when the game is lost and the opposition are tiring, cruising and not particularly bothered

On that basis it's always best to reserve judgement until you see him start or he is playing in a match which is still in its competitive stages.

But yes .... based on that short cameo, with the provisos and caveats i've stated, he looked good ---- and not just because the bar for "looking good" is set so low currently..

I'm less worried about the opposition and more about our own players as they also looked like they were tiring, cruising and not particularly bothered... He came on and gave it his all which is the bare minimum we should expect from our players and if he can keep that up, I hope to see him coming on more regularly. I think he's got the ability to change the game when we're completely out of ideas - eg bringing him on against Rotherham instead of Juke.