10:10, Tue 12 Dec
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Lukas Jutkiewicz on his contract situation at St Andrew's

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
10:35, Tue 12 Dec
Hmm. Would you give him one more year?
10:36, Tue 12 Dec
You are joking? I love the bloke for what he has done here but no, there is no player out of contract in the summer we should give anything else to.
As much as I love the bloke, we really need to move on.
10:45, Tue 12 Dec
Bilbo86

No
10:45, Tue 12 Dec
Bilbo86

No.
10:46, Tue 12 Dec
If we go down, maybe.
If we stay up, no.
10:47, Tue 12 Dec
Was past his best about three years ago, no ta.
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:48, Tue 12 Dec
No, he's had a decent run at Blues, earned some decent money I'd assume and at 34 it's time for a change.

Even if relegated we'd be better off giving some younger players a run out.
10:49, Tue 12 Dec
No. Maybe as beau Brummie

Love the bloke but he’s done now
11:00, Tue 12 Dec

Definitely not.

The continued love for Juke does highlight the complete lack of characters / heroes / leaders in the Blues squad though

And for me, giving the captaincy to a realative youngester and inexperienced player in Sanderson, confirms that the squad is completely lacking in an experienced leader or two out on the pitch / in the dressing room
11:02, Tue 12 Dec
I think there's an outside chance he gets an additional year.
11:05, Tue 12 Dec
Bilbo86

No I'd be looking at a way to get rid in January if at all possible. Nice bloke and I'd never question the effort he puts in but he's finished at this level.
11:10, Tue 12 Dec
If he does we're in proper trouble.
11:38, Tue 12 Dec
It was for pennies and he was there to be a standard-setter and leader / example for younger players, then he could have some value - perhaps alongside taking coaching badges etc.

But as an actual footballer on the pitch, no