09:50, Wed 13 Dec
The latest Birmingham City news as brother Jude and Jobe Bellingham dominated the headlines with the younger sibling scoring the winner for Sunderland against Leeds United

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
11:17, Wed 13 Dec
He’s playing well by all accounts.

His mobility would’ve been an asset for us
11:31, Wed 13 Dec
I thought he looked miles off last season, but you could tell he'd be a quality player eventually. Suprised it's happening for him already.

Shame he felt he had to leave. But he's gone now so bollix to him.
11:34, Wed 13 Dec
Waggeh
I thought he looked miles off last season, but you could tell he'd be a quality player eventually. Suprised it's happening for him already.

Shame he felt he had to leave. But he's gone now so bollix to him.

He was beginning to show what he could do in the final few games last season.

I was disappointed when he left - but hey ho.

Regardless, his brother's generosity has pretty much saved the club - so he gets a pass from me.
11:39, Wed 13 Dec
He was a baby and still is really, always looked likely to become a talent
11:46, Wed 13 Dec
Oh yeah absolutely, he was thrown into the team too soon for whatever reason. Which probably wasn't much help to him. But there were definitely signs of quality, he just didn't have much influence on games.

Hope he keeps banging them in for Sunderland as I've read we've got a decent sell on for him.
11:49, Wed 13 Dec
Thriving in a team doing well, playing some decent football. Who’d have thought it?
12:18, Wed 13 Dec
Watched them a few times. Doesn’t seem to have his brother’s skills on the ball nor I think his powerful physical drive, but is already looking quite strong, passes the ball well and is very good positionally which is why he gets goals. Impressive for an 18 year old. I don’t particularly wish Sunderland or him well though. Why should we.
12:27, Wed 13 Dec
My Blue Heaven
He was a baby and still is really, always looked likely to become a talent

Yep
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
12:32, Wed 13 Dec
newblue
Watched them a few times. Doesn’t seem to have his brother’s skills on the ball nor I think his powerful physical drive, but is already looking quite strong, passes the ball well and is very good positionally which is why he gets goals. Impressive for an 18 year old. I don’t particularly wish Sunderland or him well though. Why should we.

👍
Up the feckin Blues
15:16, Wed 13 Dec
Bluesince62
newblue

👍

he's obviously not his brother. lumbers around at times and is heavy. doesn't stand out. he's in the right place for his career as Speakman and Dodds will do whatever him and the dad want. great scenario to be untouchable. it was never going to work at Blues. we did the right thing selling him as he wanted to go. hope he has a nice career and good luck to him. i care more about Blues than ex players and Sunderland. move on