13:16, Wed 13 Dec
My mate is working in Nottingham on Tuesday (travelling up from Swindon) so said he'd be up for coming to the Leicester game. I've just had a look at ticket prices... £37.50 again. That is absolutely ridiculous anyway, but in particular considering our form, it being on TV (which we'll receive money for anyway), and just before Christmas. He's not a Blues fan so won't pay that.

I thought the board realised the error of ticket prices being too high shortly before the Wednesday game?
Too late to change it for Leicester when they were already on sale
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:20, Wed 13 Dec
Formerly Deckchair
My mate is working in Nottingham on Tuesday (travelling up from Swindon) so said he'd be up for coming to the Leicester game. I've just had a look at ticket prices... £37.50 again. That is absolutely ridiculous anyway, but in particular considering our form, it being on TV (which we'll receive money for anyway), and just before Christmas. He's not a Blues fan so won't pay that.

I thought the board realised the error of ticket prices being too high shortly before the Wednesday game?

If you have a Wednesday or Rotherham ticket I think you can get one at half price
15:27, Wed 13 Dec
Yeah, I did see that, thanks. I've got an ST so don't unfortunately.
They offered a bundle solution to get more fans in for 3 games as opposed to one

That was good value as it meant 20 quid a ticket but appreciate doesn’t help one offs
15:51, Wed 13 Dec
And at least someone somewhere actually has the brain capacity to make that an option these days.
16:09, Wed 13 Dec
Tbf the previous game at £37.50 was sheff wed who are bottom and just come up from league one.

Leicester are top 2 and just come down from the prem so I’d be surprised if it was any cheaper.

If we were actually playing well the price wouldn’t be that absurd I don’t think in today’s climate. Once we start to progress in the right direction these prices will become the norm.
Just make everygame £25, Pile em high and sell em cheap!

We are not like the big clubs where if you don't go then somebody else will take your place........they won't