18:38, Wed 13 Dec
I'm actually quite nervous to see what team he is putting out tonight - anyone got any ITK last minute news ?
18:39, Wed 13 Dec
I think its possible we'll see a Eustace-like team, if indeed we are to be aiming for clean sheets in the short term
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
Wouldn’t be surprised with 5 at the back. Hogan and Stansfield up front.
18:47, Wed 13 Dec
2 changes

Sanderson and Sunjic in
18:48, Wed 13 Dec
Anyone got a clue on setup? Is that a Aiwu-Roberts-Sanderson back 3 with Bacuna RWB and Buchanan LWB, Bielik Sunjic sitting with James pushed higher with Dembele and Stansfield in some combination?
18:49, Wed 13 Dec
Everyone playing in the middle?

I know there’s a limit with the players available but that team looks so narrow, or like a lot of players are going to be playing out of position
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"
18:49, Wed 13 Dec
mjd2505
Anyone got a clue on setup? Is that a Aiwu-Roberts-Sanderson back 3 with Bacuna RWB and Buchanan LWB, Bielik Sunjic sitting with James pushed higher with Dembele and Stansfield in some combination?

Alex Dicken going with 433
18:50, Wed 13 Dec
mjd2505

🤷🏻‍♂️
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
Back to Basics I reckon like we were doing 9 games ago…
Ruddy

Aiwu Roberts Sanderson Buchanan

Sunjic Bielik

Bacuna James Dembele

Stansfield

mjd2505

I’m gonna guess Aiwu rb. Midfield 3 of sunjic Bielik and James

Bacuna and Dembele on the wings

Hope it’s this anyway.
18:52, Wed 13 Dec
[x.com]

Bielik & Sunjic

The band are back together 👍
Yeah I'd prefer the 4-3-3 to be honest. 5 ATB feels more pragmatic though if that's what he's going for
He’s gone for tried and tested 4231 John Eustace back to basics formation 😅

Bielik has someone to do his donkey work for him again, so no excuses tonight.