18:45, Wed 13 Dec
Shit i really hope we get something from tonight.

I honestly don't believe that any proper fan (well, those on here at least) wants us to lose or do badly just to prove a point about Rooney's appointment or to make JE look better, or Cook look worse, or even to quicken Rooney's exit (there's no guarantee of that anyway) ... yes, they can use it afterwards to continue the argument (as i will probably do myself) , but during the game i believe that we ALL want Blues to show some proper improvement tonight, hopefully get some sort of result, and gain a small glimmer of hope that we aren't going to be dragged into yet another tiresome and exhausting relegation battle.

Fingers crossed
18:48, Wed 13 Dec
Anyone who wouldn't want us to win, just to be proved right about anything tbh, isn't really a proper supporter of Blues, imo - and I don't care how many games they go to.
Up the feckin Blues
18:49, Wed 13 Dec
Here here Rags, KRO! Hopefully get a decent result tonight
18:51, Wed 13 Dec
I want Rooney to succeed and turn it around. It could start tonight.

Or it could get worse 🙃
18:52, Wed 13 Dec
I’m here now Rags, I’ll pass the message on.
19:11, Wed 13 Dec
I think there are genuinely Blues fans out there tonight who go to games maybe even made the trip today who wouldn't mind seeing us getting absolutely smashed if it helped us get rid of Rooney
19:14, Wed 13 Dec
I think there are genuinely Blues fans out there tonight who go to games maybe even made the trip today who wouldn't mind seeing us getting absolutely smashed if it helped us get rid of Rooney

There may be - and i can't comment on that - and i've seen fans on Facebook saying the same.

But, despite the accusations of some on here that the same sentiment exists on SHA, i don't think i've seen that here
19:19, Wed 13 Dec
I do remember several posts on here saying they'd take relegation if it meant getting rid of the Chinese.
The cold never bothered me anyway
19:23, Wed 13 Dec
I do remember several posts on here saying they'd take relegation if it meant getting rid of the Chinese.

There was.
19:38, Wed 13 Dec
I just hope there has been an outbreak of common sense and an end to this front football crap finally and give the players a realistic chance to get a good result That’s just making assumptions from looking at the starting line up though.
19:38, Wed 13 Dec
Rasputin

I can't remember if I said it but I definitely thought that at points. It was very much an answer to a hypothetical question though - relegation and get rid or stay up and keep them.
19:50, Wed 13 Dec
have cardiff touched the ball yet