Blues to win by a single goal

22:42, Wed 13 Dec
No you said ‘nurse wheres my meds ‘ 😂
22:51, Wed 13 Dec
johnnyspex
No you said ‘nurse wheres my meds ‘ 😂

Dude, what’s up? Enjoy the win.
22:58, Wed 13 Dec
I am mate. It’s Rags who’s intent on gloating & you along with him have called me a bigot because of some right wing stuff i’ve apparently said but unless i’m going mad i haven’t made any political comment on social media as i try to not get involved.

So you & rags have said it so put up or shut up.
23:00, Wed 13 Dec
johnnyspex
I am mate. It’s Rags who’s intent on gloating & you along with him have called me a bigot because of some right wing stuff i’ve apparently said but unless i’m going mad i haven’t made any political comment on social media as i try to not get involved.

So you & rags have said it so put up or shut up.

Mate, that’s a bit far of the mark, I’ve not called anyone a bigot in anyway whatsoever. I just said you’ve posted on the political forum, perhaps without knowing.

Perhaps the mildest of comments I’ve made, very odd you’ve translated that as me calling you a bigot.
23:04, Wed 13 Dec
I don’t make any comment on anything other than football though?

So please tell me
23:08, Wed 13 Dec
johnnyspex
I don’t make any comment on anything other than football though?

So please tell me

Ok mate. Like I said, I’m not scrawling through your posts, like I also said, some threads merge. If you think you’ve said nothing on this forum that isn’t directly related to football then I’ll believe you.

But I will say, posting that I called you a bigot is a bit much, I could say ‘please show me’ but I won’t. Enjoy the win.