00:41, Thu 14 Dec
Been done to death already but really think the club oughta be looking at reducing the ticket prices ahead of next Monday's game to try and pack out the ground and try to build a bit of momentum off the back of tonight's win.

Take the Kop as an as example. It has approx 9000 seats and ticket prices for Monday are a whopping £40 for adults. It'll be barely half full at this rate.

Just doing some fag packet calcs (see below) - admittedly I've taken a complete guess at how many more tickets would be sold if Adult prices were reduced to £30 - but it seems to be a better pricing strategy than offering 50% discount if you attended the prior home game Vs Rotherham.

£40 x 5000 fans = £200,000

£30 x 7500 fans = £225,000
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
01:07, Thu 14 Dec
I say put the prices up! People will pay anything to see Rooney’s Blue Machine.
08:28, Thu 14 Dec
The club did though, with their half price tickets if you bought one for either Sheff W or Rotherham.

Fans didn't take advantage so why should they do it now? The extra 300 tickets they'll sell won't make a material difference and will only piss off STH's
08:32, Thu 14 Dec
The game is on a cold December Monday night, on the tv against one of the best Championship teams the league has ever seen.

If you think lowering by £10 will get an extra 2500 through the gate I’ve got a bridge to sell you.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.