01:06, Thu 14 Dec
Road closures and diversions everywhere.

Anyway just one thing

How do you like them apples Liam in Brum?
01:08, Thu 14 Dec
Thongs

Anyway just one thing

Me too, what a feckin drive that was. Great result, reverted back to a proper formation that suited the players.
05:30, Thu 14 Dec
3 junctions closed. Must’ve put 30 miles on the journey back. That’s night games for you though. 3 points softened the blow. I’m knackered though
Tony Fantastico
07:02, Thu 14 Dec
3 junctions closed. Must’ve put 30 miles on the journey back. That’s night games for you though. 3 points softened the blow. I’m knackered though

Massive fire and explosions on an industrial estate just north of Cardiff in Rhondda Cynon Taf at 7.00pm last night - that'll be the reason for the traffic chaos

[www.walesonline.co.uk]

and

[www.bbc.co.uk]
07:03, Thu 14 Dec
johnthefence
Thongs

Anyway just one thing

Me too, what a feckin drive that was. Great result, reverted back to a proper formation that suited the players.

Yes drive home went on for ever it seemed, great result and performance, 1st away game this season for me so apologies in advance to everyone who has suffered some of the away dross served up in others.
07:14, Thu 14 Dec
Thongs

Anyway just one thing

Just got into work, I'm over the moon with the win.

I expect you are gutted, when does your new campaign start Thong?

Must be soon? We are 7 points from the play-offs!

Fire up the bus!

KRO
07:52, Thu 14 Dec
😂😂😂
10:21, Thu 14 Dec
Rags

Massive fire and explosions on an industrial estate just north of Cardiff in Rhondda Cynon Taf at 7.00pm last night - that'll be the reason for the traffic chaos

[www.walesonline.co.uk]

and

[www.bbc.co.uk]

The M5 was closed J15-14 an J5-4 with no signs until you got there for either closure.
I'd have come back through Monmouth and up the M50 if there had been signs on the M4.
Might have gone up the A46 if the J5 closure had been signposted, though that is a bit of a trek.
Normally closures are signed from miles away. Not last night.
The Pontypridd incident didn't affect travel back to Birmingham, unless you went a slightly odd way.
13:02, Thu 14 Dec
Sheep2
Rags

[www.walesonline.co.uk]

and

[www.bbc.co.uk]

The M5 was closed J15-14 an J5-4 with no signs until you got there for either closure.
I'd have come back through Monmouth and up the M50 if there had been signs on the M4.
Might have gone up the A46 if the J5 closure had been signposted, though that is a bit of a trek.
The Pontypridd incident didn't affect travel back to Birmingham, unless you went a slightly odd way.

The M50 was closed as well.
13:43, Thu 14 Dec
Polo
Sheep2
Rags

[www.walesonline.co.uk]

and

[www.bbc.co.uk]

M50 was fine when we went through. The only problems were the 2 mentioned earlier.
13:45, Thu 14 Dec
The A40 nr Glewstone was closed up to Ross-on-Wye.

I had to take a diversion along some very dark single track roads in the middle of nowhere. Some perfect places to dump Liam in Brum if I ever feel the need.
13:47, Thu 14 Dec
You mean Google lied and we could have been back much earlier? 😬
13:49, Thu 14 Dec
Yeah some weird diversions in place last night, but I wasn't driving so didn't pay too much attention. And we won, so who cares...
14:14, Thu 14 Dec
Winning does help
Tony Fantastico
14:20, Thu 14 Dec
Polo
Sheep2
Rags

[www.walesonline.co.uk]

and

[www.bbc.co.uk]

An all round trap then. That explains why there were no signs saying to use the M50.