H
05:52, Thu 14 Dec
It was a penalty.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
06:12, Thu 14 Dec
Charcy
It was a penalty.

Ditto - how has the ref missed it?

Why weren't our players up in arms about it?
07:47, Thu 14 Dec
Penalty. Odd really as the referee blew up a few times for some fairly soft infringements off our set pieces and that was the worst of the bunch.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
07:51, Thu 14 Dec
Looked a foul but you’d expected him to score regardless

Aiwus miss was possibly one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Absolutely shocking 😂
jefflynneshair
Penalty. Odd really as the referee blew up a few times for some fairly soft infringements off our set pieces and that was the worst of the bunch.

The one that baffled me and would have had me tearing the tele off the wall was the foul given AGAINST Juke when they were practically shagging him in the corner, only for them to get the softest free kick in the edge of the box straight after.

If they'd equalised on 97 minutes with that I'd have lost the plot.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
My Blue Heaven
Looked a foul but you’d expected him to score regardless

Aiwus miss was possibly one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Absolutely shocking 😂

I tried to give him some credit and say it was at a nasty height for any power but then I saw the reverse angle behind the goal.

Genuinely harder to not score.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:13, Thu 14 Dec
Nikola Zigic
jefflynneshair

The one that baffled me and would have had me tearing the tele off the wall was the foul given AGAINST Juke when they were practically shagging him in the corner, only for them to get the softest free kick in the edge of the box straight after.

We were given some really soft ones as well. The Juke one was really odd, though.
08:19, Thu 14 Dec
We maybe got a little lucky in the lead up to our goal though, thought there might have been a foul when we turned the ball over in the corner. Not dwelling on it though as we deserved the three points.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
08:51, Thu 14 Dec
Nikola Zigic
jefflynneshair

We were given some really soft ones as well. The Juke one was really odd, though.

It given for a Juke handball not a foul against him.
08:53, Thu 14 Dec
I thought that the handball came after the flag but fair enough. He definitely handballed it on the floor.
08:55, Thu 14 Dec
Genuinely thought it was a foul and a penalty, it was a great opportunity, he wouldn't waste that. Clear foul imo
09:12, Thu 14 Dec
fradge
Charcy
It was a penalty.

Ditto - how has the ref missed it?

Why weren't our players up in arms about it?

This annoyed me not one of our players complained, penalty clear as day.
09:24, Thu 14 Dec
As a team We've been pretty passive about decisions going against us for a long time.

Bacuna tends to be the only one who gets arsey about it. He also seems to get booked for it most weeks.