10:10, Thu 14 Dec
The Cardiff City manager was very unhappy with the manner of Birmingham City's goal at the Cardiff City Stadium

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
10:14, Thu 14 Dec
Diddums. Added time is a minimum not a limit and if your players stopped diving and taking out their teammates then they might not be so susceptible to breakaway goals.
10:18, Thu 14 Dec
I did think it was a foul tbf, but I've have been annoyed had we conceded a goal like that seconds before half-time.

They also didn't lay a glove on us second-half, but I guess that was the ref's fault too.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
14:30, Thu 14 Dec
Exactly what I wanted to read . 😂😂
Tony Fantastico
14:36, Thu 14 Dec
Cardiff very very poor last night . I thought they'd have a right go second half ..... Didn't happen.
14:41, Thu 14 Dec
Partly because we were good. They started the second half strongly tbf. We were just better on the night
Tony Fantastico
14:49, Thu 14 Dec
Partly because we were good. They started the second half strongly tbf. We were just better on the night

This. People should go back through the match thread and see how poor they thought Cardiff were in real time rather than playing down our performance.
Tam
14:58, Thu 14 Dec
QBBC2

This. People should go back through the match thread and see how poor they thought Cardiff were in real time rather than playing down our performance.

I think that Cardiff BECAME very poor as the match progressed, thanks to our performance. Blues frustrated them, and nothing that they tried ended up working. I wasn't even nervous as the second half wore on, even after our missed chances. Fortunate to go in 1-0 up at half time, perhaps, but it was a thoroughly deserved win in the end.
Make Blues Great Again
17:47, Thu 14 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
100%, why when we outplay someone do we get they was poor comments, we were too good for them and being honest we could and should have had at least 4 goals, don't matter though 3 points is the max we can take from the game