13:04, Thu 14 Dec
Going to get tickets for the Bristol game and quite fancy try the new standing area. On the website there's a warning that families should go for the bottom 2 rows, which I suppose suggests there may not be the room on a row by your 'seats'

Is it more like an away day free for all in those areas or do fans stick to their 'seats' area? It doesn't bother me but having the old man with me means I'd rather not the hassle

TIA
13:27, Thu 14 Dec
I don’t stand there myself but as it’s only half full I should imagine you can stand pretty much where you like in the lower rows. The advise for families to use the first 2 rows is pretty obvious as they have more chance of being able to see.
13:30, Thu 14 Dec
It’s a bit weird, you buy your seat and then when trying to access it you get stopped by a steward who gives you an all inclusive type wristband so you can come and go as you’re pleased. If you lose it while having a piss at half time you can’t get back in.
13:32, Thu 14 Dec
Thongs
It’s a bit weird, you buy your seat and then when trying to access it you get stopped by a steward who gives you an all inclusive type wristband so you can come and go as you’re pleased. If you lose it while having a piss at half time you can’t get back in.

Also beware of Leather Hat dad swinging between the seats.
13:33, Thu 14 Dec
Kids will see better lower down. I and 3 others will sit in our season ticket seats (well nearly as they swapped the order we sit in and I have asked to keep the same order) and anyone trying to sit m our seats will be told they can’t. And I don’t apologise for that stance
Tony Fantastico
13:35, Thu 14 Dec
I thinks it's more to do with if you take your kids and they stand behind 6'4 me then they're not going to see a lot of the game.
13:37, Thu 14 Dec
I'm 5'8 so if I get the row behind you can you sit down please?
13:37, Thu 14 Dec
Nope, you can go and sit in the front 2 rows with the kids