16:21, Thu 14 Dec
She has been reffing for 13 years hasn't stood out as being particularly special yet has now got a Premier League gig. That looks like some good going to move through that quickly.

[www.bbc.co.uk]
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:25, Thu 14 Dec
Which ones do you think have stood out, and why do they deserve the gig more than she or the other fella do?
The cold never bothered me anyway
None stand out in our league. She was a crap as all the others
I wasn't looking
But somehow you found me
16:34, Thu 14 Dec
Don’t tell Joey Barton I think he’ll blow up
Gazball?
16:38, Thu 14 Dec
Rasputin
Which ones do you think have stood out, and why do they deserve the gig more than she or the other fella do?

The 'other' chap has played to a decent level, and lets take last night ref Steve Martin who has reffed 300 EFL games - why has he not yet had a stab at Prem League ? As Wazball has said, you can understand why someone like Joey Barton is getting hot under the collar with it.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:40, Thu 14 Dec
The red button quality was particularly poor last night but I thought Martin gave us an ample amount of cheap free-kicks.
16:40, Thu 14 Dec
Reap the Whirlwind
None stand out in our league. She was a crap as all the others

Our ref last night was brilliant!
16:43, Thu 14 Dec
If you're genuinely interested Josh Smith, Oliver Langford and Gavin Ward have all been consistent this season. The best of a bad bunch. Much better than Welch
16:43, Thu 14 Dec
Robert Hopkins
Rasputin

The 'other' chap has played to a decent level, and lets take last night ref Steve Martin who has reffed 300 EFL games - why has he not yet had a stab at Prem League ? As Wazball has said, you can understand why someone like Joey Barton is getting hot under the collar with it.

Steve “muscles” Martin hasn’t had a stab at the Premier League yet cos he’s a truly abysmal ref.

Ask Spike.
16:44, Thu 14 Dec
The ref last night was shit. We got the better end of the decisions so it'll be put down as him having a good game but that's not really what happened.
16:47, Thu 14 Dec
The ref last night was shit. We got the better end of the decisions so it'll be put down as him having a good game but that's not really what happened.

I said to my lad the ref must be a Rooney fan.
16:53, Thu 14 Dec

That bastard could have cost us two points with penalising Juke at the end
16:55, Thu 14 Dec
True. There were some proper bizarre ones last night.
All refs are bastards, that’s all anyone needs to know. Rebecca is a bastard too, obviously but I’m glad she’s crashed through the glass ceiling. Good on her.
16:58, Thu 14 Dec
Robert Hopkins
Rasputin

Steve Martin is truly awful as a ref, does have nice muscles though.

Maybe it’s the muscles that are getting Joey hot under the collar? Given his clear disdain for women.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.