17:41, Thu 14 Dec
Had a text off blues asking me to do a survey.

Literally asked age, ethnicity, sexuality, am I trans and do I have any illness.

Can't see what the point is.
Tam
17:43, Thu 14 Dec
Check that it wasn't from Th0ngs
Make Blues Great Again
17:46, Thu 14 Dec
It’s the woke agenda gone mad.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:56, Thu 14 Dec
I thought it was a ploy to get your mobile number, then I realised they’d text me the survey! 🤦‍♂️
18:04, Thu 14 Dec
Ribeye

Literally asked age, ethnicity, sexuality, am I trans and do I have any illness.

It's interesting if the club are taking a look into the proportion of the fanbase that suffers persecution based on a protected characteristic.

Probably wouldn't look too much into it though.
18:04, Thu 14 Dec
Yeah, how dare they be inclusive! Spoils the game for the regular, hardworking bigots.
18:13, Thu 14 Dec
Ribeye

To accurately find out what proportions of fans there are that are of minorities?
18:16, Thu 14 Dec

They should change that immediately.

Instead of

"do you have you any illness >"

it should read

"apart from the obvious ongoing depression resulting from supporting an underachieving football team for the last decade(s), often resulting in bouts of anxiety, occasionally feeling desperate, repeated spells of doubting your own sanity, frequent periods of being stressed, questioning your very being and a deep phobia about all things coloured pink and baby blue ... do you have any illness >"