Going 2-1 Leicester with an improved Blues display and hopefully something to support on the night.
22:02, Sun 17 Dec
We've won 3 of the last 23 games played against Leicester. That's a bogey team if ever I saw one

6-2 Blues as in 1976
22:04, Sun 17 Dec
0-2
23:39, Sun 17 Dec
I fancy us to get something
shd
00:08, Mon 18 Dec
I’m going for a Desmond

2-2
03:16, Mon 18 Dec
shd
Massive win this could be the start hopefully of a good run confidence from Wednesday.

Big game on tv blues to win 2-1

Late late winner will do

Stansfield
Roberts 😉😳👍
11:59, Mon 18 Dec
3-1 Blues, we're on a roll
jeffwealands
We've won 3 of the last 23 games played against Leicester. That's a bogey team if ever I saw one

6-2 Blues as in 1976

Our last home win v Leicester came on 16th October 2011, with goals from Marlon King and Chris Wood securing a 2-0 victory. Matt Mills was sent off for Leicester.

Desmond tonight.
13:31, Mon 18 Dec
Amy T
Renewed confidence on the pitch and in the stands. Last home game before Christmas. League leaders are superb but not unstoppable.

1-1

Keep forgetting that we actually have a home game tonight - and that I need to get away from work on time!

When was the last time we actually had a home game on a Monday night???

Feels like years & years - can anyone recall when it was???

(Edit - BTW - I'm going with a comfortable 0-2 away win this evening)
the king loves me
Wolvobluenose
jeffwealands

6-2 Blues as in 1976

Our last home win v Leicester came on 16th October 2011, with goals from Marlon King and Chris Wood securing a 2-0 victory. Matt Mills was sent off for Leicester.

Desmond tonight.

Wasn’t the keeper sent off aswell?
What did the Knights in White satin?
15:49, Mon 18 Dec
We've won one game recently and it's gone right to our heads.

0-3.
Not expecting much tonight results wise.
More interested in style of play, players body language & committment levels, reaction if we conceed first, etc