15:11, Fri 15 Dec
Seems to do nothing but score in the u21.

Has anybody seen him play does he look far off first team football?
15:15, Fri 15 Dec
Dan did a good piece on the under 21s the other day, although think Dixon went off early in the game he watched. The gap between under 21s and first team is a lot bigger than people realise.
Gazball?
15:17, Fri 15 Dec
Once they get the academy up to tier 1 they will be playing at a much higher level than currently, once you get them performing well at that level they will have a chance.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
It is but it also doesn't show a pathway if you don't get a chance to be around the matchday squad when performances warrant it.

We've given loads of kids chances over the years but for some reason people keep trotting this out whenever anyone, reasonably, asks if he deserves a chance.

19th man soon at least.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:20, Fri 15 Dec
the gap is massive. i'm actually a bit sick of people clamouring for Dixon to play, if and when he's ready he'll get a chance
15:55, Fri 15 Dec
tebily
the gap is massive. i'm actually a bit sick of people clamouring for Dixon to play, if and when he's ready he'll get a chance

Ye I see a lot of people wanting him to play but I guessed if he isn’t even getting in the match day squad there must be a reason.
15:57, Fri 15 Dec
tebily

A lot of the lads in the 23s in general would struggle in non league below the southern division.

That's not just at blues either.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
Nikola Zigic
It is but it also doesn't show a pathway if you don't get a chance to be around the matchday squad when performances warrant it.

We've given loads of kids chances over the years but for some reason people keep trotting this out whenever anyone, reasonably, asks if he deserves a chance.

19th man soon at least.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a chance, I think he would be in the squad consistently if it wasn't for Donovan getting the call up recently. There is a balance between offering a clear pathway that will benefit them and just sticking them in the squad for the sake of it, look how highly Rooney talks of Donavan yet he's only had a handful of minutes. Others will see how Donovan has been offered a chance in the squad and will hopefully try to show why it them should be them instead.
Gazball?
16:17, Fri 15 Dec
Brian Sutherland'
tebily

A lot of the lads in the 23s in general would struggle in non league below the southern division.

That's not just at blues either.

Facts
16:18, Fri 15 Dec
Icm2023

Scored a pen today.

He’s not ready for first team football imo.

He does seem to have a striker instinct; right place right time. However his all round game isn’t great and his attitude apparently isn’t either.

The other lad who scored - centre back Tommy Fogarty - is much closer. NI u21 international and improving.
16:19, Fri 15 Dec
Spooner said as much a couple of months ago - came back to pre season with a shit attitude and overweight
16:25, Fri 15 Dec
El Mayor
Icm2023

Scored a pen today.

He does seem to have a striker instinct; right place right time. However his all round game isn’t great and his attitude apparently isn’t either.

The other lad who scored - centre back Tommy Fogarty - is much closer. NI u21 international and improving.

Do you know what side he plays on, or if he's left-footed?
Gazball?
16:27, Fri 15 Dec
Wazball
El Mayor
Icm2023

Scored a pen today.

Do you know what side he plays on, or if he's left-footed?

Fogarty? He’s right footed but he’s played LCB and even LB I believe. He’s an absolute unit now and is becoming a beast in the air.
16:33, Fri 15 Dec
Yes Fogarty sorry, good to hear he can play on the left side. Think it's been something we've been lacking over the past few years. Hopefully he can push on now towards making the squad or find a decent loan in Jan.
Gazball?
17:00, Fri 15 Dec
I'm so pleased to read all the positive comments about Tommy F. The family have been our next door neighbours for about 25 years, so I've known him since he was born. He comes from a very nice family, but, except for Tommy, they're mostly ,keen Man U fans. Tommy is, and always has been, blues. I don't know him well at all (we all live busy lives so most interaction is over the garden fence), but whenever I've spoken with him he is a really nice young man & a credit to his family and the club.