18:39, Sat 16 Dec
[news.sky.com]

To go with the too many games.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
19:01, Sat 16 Dec
That's not new news at all.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
19:18, Sat 16 Dec
[news.sky.com]

Am i the only one who will be completely disinterested in this ?
19:23, Sat 16 Dec
Rags
[news.sky.com]

I am disinterested too
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
19:32, Sat 16 Dec
John_Smullen
Rags
[news.sky.com]

I am disinterested too
You won’t be when we’re in it
Tony Fantastico
19:35, Sat 16 Dec
And again people do not realise they give no f*cks about what people Britain think about it. Globally the game is bigger than ever and people from all over the world will love it.

Honestly British football is in for a rude awakening if mindsets don't start to change.
19:49, Sat 16 Dec
Best scrap replays for the lower league teams in cups then, can't have these players being burned out.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:15, Sat 16 Dec
John_Smullen
Rags
[news.sky.com]

I am disinterested too
You won’t be when we’re in it

A bridge i'm willing to cross when we come to it.
20:19, Sat 16 Dec
Charcy
And again people do not realise they give no f*cks about what people Britain think about it. Globally the game is bigger than ever and people from all over the world will love it.

Honestly British football is in for a rude awakening if mindsets don't start to change.

In what way? How should we think?
20:23, Sat 16 Dec
If only
Tony Fantastico
20:30, Sat 16 Dec
newblue
Charcy

That because we don't care about Saudi or about a World Club Championship or whatever then that's how the World thinks they don't. They want to see the best players playing. There's a massive arrogance in the UK about the UK viewer being the be all and end all. A lot of the tv markets will far surpass the UK market in the next few decades.
20:31, Sat 16 Dec
Nope - I think you will be comfortably in the majority who don’t including me.
20:33, Sat 16 Dec
wookie
Nope - I think you will be comfortably in the majority who don’t including me.

Define majority?

The majority of people on earth, yes. Will it make a lot of money long term because of the way it will be sold? Of course it will.
20:38, Sat 16 Dec
Yep, the World Club Championship is massive in other regions, to the South Americans it is absolutely huge
Happy Clapper
21:22, Sat 16 Dec
Charcy
newblue
Charcy

That because we don't care about Saudi or about a World Club Championship or whatever then that's how the World thinks they don't. They want to see the best players playing. There's a massive arrogance in the UK about the UK viewer being the be all and end all. A lot of the tv markets will far surpass the UK market in the next few decades.

It’s still a bit if a so what from me. It’s not arrogant, it’s what I’m interested in. Of course people want to see the ‘world’s best players’ that in reality is a handful of world renowned stars.i know a lot of fans in the last World Cup were more interested in a ‘past it’ Ronaldo coming on than in the outcome of the game they were actually watching.

I can’t see how I could as a football fan get too invested in club games between say the Asian champs (whoever they are) and just about anyone else. I’m not that interested when English clubs play in Europe.