12:57, Sun 17 Dec
It's been a long time since we had such a high profile game at St Andrews and this is all part and parcel of our new found position as a club of interest to the media.

I'll be hoping that Coleen and Rebekah will have the red carpet rolled out and treated to an excellent experience in the new hospitality lounge (on separate tables of course!)

Chants that we could use if we are winning:

"You'll never beat a Rooney"

"Rooneys 2, Vardys 0"

"Private access and you effed it up"

Not sure if you can tell, but I'm really excited for this one. It'll be my first and probably last game of the season, unless I know in advance that Tom Brady is coming to the game.
13:10, Sun 17 Dec
Is this serious or satire?
13:10, Sun 17 Dec
Vardy isn't fit I don't think.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
13:12, Sun 17 Dec
TresorLuntala
Is this serious or satire?

I feel a bit sick either way
13:12, Sun 17 Dec
She's okay
13:13, Sun 17 Dec
Charcy

No, I mean she's not unattractive but I wouldn't call her "fit"
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
13:13, Sun 17 Dec

He isn’t. The minging Steptoe b*stard.
13:16, Sun 17 Dec
You and Bruges did well.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
13:17, Sun 17 Dec
I'd say Coleen is the fitter of the 2.

If Jamie isn't available for the game then maybe he could be a guest in the corporate lounge too. The more high profile celebs at the club the better.

For those mocking my original post, it's also worth noting that Megan McKenna has been a regular at games this season too, so hopefully we'll start seeing some of her TOWIE mates there too.

It's all about boosting our revenues and this exposure really will help with that.
14:24, Sun 17 Dec
Sunik

If Jamie isn't available for the game then maybe he could be a guest in the corporate lounge too. The more high profile celebs at the club the better.

For those mocking my original post, it's also worth noting that Megan McKenna has been a regular at games this season too, so hopefully we'll start seeing some of her TOWIE mates there too.

It's all about boosting our revenues and this exposure really will help with that.

Rebekah and Jamie are going Christmas shopping...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
14:46, Sun 17 Dec
‘I don’t know who Davey Jones is…’

/cries.
15:46, Sun 17 Dec
Do you really think these 2 Bimbos are going to be in Small Heath on A Monday night? Nah mate.
16:43, Sun 17 Dec
Being positive, a four goal win would move us up to 14th. Any loss, however big, and we don't move down any places!
20:51, Sun 17 Dec
Sunik

Do you sit up at night thinking of shite ways to be a WUM? Seriously get yourself a life