16:23, Sun 17 Dec
One of the most useful ever.

I utilised someone's top 5 which contained Tallagio but can't remember the others. They were all great though.

Is the thread retrievable?
16:30, Sun 17 Dec
debully

I utilised someone's top 5 which contained Tallagio but can't remember the others. They were all great though.

Talking of retrievable threads I'd love to have seen the thread that covers the Carling cup win but I only joined in 2017.
16:38, Sun 17 Dec
Waitrose Brie du Mozaire, Fior delli Alpi and Bosina, plus a Cheddar and Stilton of your choice, and try and get hold of some Cornish Kern

You're done there anyway, although I left off goat cheese - which I like - as it's mere mention seems to send about 33% of people into apoplexy.
16:41, Sun 17 Dec
That's actually jogged my memory.

Cornish Yarg was on that list.

Cheers I'll look into the others
17:26, Sun 17 Dec
Gone for a something different this year. So far I’ve picked up an aged Emmental and mature provolone, and will be getting the usual old Gouda and a crystalline Red Leicester.

Not sure what soft cheese I’m going to get and probably won’t bother with a blue this year.

Sundries include some membrillo and some very nice charcoal crackers.
17:47, Sun 17 Dec
debully

Christ. Mumsnet. 😁
Up the feckin Blues
17:58, Sun 17 Dec
Usually have a Cornusg Yarn and a Epoisses oft cheese . However it has to be just ripe just oozing a bit -It can quickly go over and its then like a babies nappy.
17:59, Sun 17 Dec
Correction Cornish Yarg
18:02, Sun 17 Dec
Dunno how long you've been a blues fan, but we have a tradition of turning to food when the footballs shite.

Shove your Mumsnet
18:05, Sun 17 Dec
Worcestershire Hop is a nice choice for a hard cheese.

Cambazola is a nice creamy blue. Mrs BlueNation prefers it to Stilton.
18:35, Sun 17 Dec
BlueSteve
debully

Talking of retrievable threads I'd love to have seen the thread that covers the Carling cup win but I only joined in 2017.
Good job you didn’t join in 2012 because most suggestions would’ve been knob cheese back then
Tony Fantastico
19:49, Sun 17 Dec
Bobharford
Correction Cornish Yarg

Do you put the jam on top or the bottom?
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
shd
19:57, Sun 17 Dec
Dairylea triangles was one of ‘em
21:50, Sun 17 Dec
Bobharford
Correction Cornish Yarg

Yarg is lovely - where you getting it from ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Got my cheese and charcuterie board sorted out for Xmas Eve

Got some

Welsh Slate Cave Cheddar Cheese, Castello Creamy Blue, Vintage Gouda & Port Salut from Sainsbury's
Long Clawson Shropshire Blue From Aldi

Some Cold Smoked Duck Breast Slices and Carpaccio di bresaola from Lidl

I like Carrs Cheese Melts Biscuits and a pot of Caramalised Red Onion Chutney from Sainsbury's as accompaniments, the meal I most look forward to over Xmas

Normally get a Camembert Wreath in as well, but having a quieter Xmas, so giving it a miss.