15:36, Mon 18 Dec
...arrived today, says restricted view on the ticket, there was certainly no option when I bought the ticket, full price of £28, anyone else noticed this?

Normally the restricted view are last to be sold, have we sold that many that we are down to the dregs?
15:38, Mon 18 Dec
It's fine, Marc Roberts' long throws will be back by then and you'll get to see his run-ups.

[twitter.com]
15:39, Mon 18 Dec
I bought a couple when they were released to Golds, there was a choice of allocation to choose from, the first couple did say Restricted view.

If you didn’t get an option I would guess that’s all there was left but it did say it for me as I nearly bought them by mistake and then spotted and changed the allocation
16:14, Mon 18 Dec
HackneyBlue
I bought a couple when they were released to Golds, there was a choice of allocation to choose from, the first couple did say Restricted view.

If you didn’t get an option I would guess that’s all there was left but it did say it for me as I nearly bought them by mistake and then spotted and changed the allocation

Yeah same here, I noticed there were some a couple of quid cheaper but saying restricted view - so I scrolled through the options to the full price ones which didn't say restricted view.
16:24, Mon 18 Dec
Full price adult £30
Restricted view adult £28.

It gave option of £30 and £28 which was labelled as restricted view when I got mine last week.
16:39, Tue 19 Dec
There are £30 tickets left, but they say restricted leg room.
16:47, Tue 19 Dec
Was definitely an option when I brought few days ago.
Almost brought restricted, then noticed at the last minute and changed and got the slightly dearer unrestricted ones.
17:27, Thu 21 Dec
Blues have been given a further 837 tickets in the lower tier, we have already sold 1,850.
18:52, Thu 21 Dec
sheffield blue
Blues have been given a further 837 tickets in the lower tier, we have already sold 1,850.
As a percentage of average home attendances we must be at or near the top for away support numbers.