21:15, Mon 18 Dec
Can’t blame him for this one.

Players to keep from this starting eleven.

Buchanan
Dembele Maybe
James
Stansfield

The rest would let them go.
21:16, Mon 18 Dec
Harsh.

We're playing against a Premier League quality side and we've given a bloody good go.

Not Rooney's fault, not the player's fault. It's just football.
21:17, Mon 18 Dec
If Leicester are the benchmark, then maybe some are league one level.
21:17, Mon 18 Dec
DirtyDen
Can’t blame him for this one.

Players to keep from this starting eleven.

Buchanan
Dembele
James
Stansfield

The rest would let them go.
They are just to good for us, I am worried they will score 6 or more, the pace they have is frightening really
21:18, Mon 18 Dec
I still think the tactics have been suspect.

Bielik has played way too far forward.
21:23, Mon 18 Dec
How many games do we need to play where it's painfully obvious that the players can't play the system the manager is telling them to play do we have to go through before the blame gets placed on the manager then?
The cold never bothered me anyway
21:27, Mon 18 Dec
Those are the players to keep if we’re building a Championship winning side. All the others have been great servants to the club, but things need to change.

I suspect Rooney thinks we’re still in good place to stay in the league, so wanted to have a go tonight. Maybe he will be more cautious away from home like the Cardiff game.
21:27, Mon 18 Dec
It’s obvious we need a new goalie, two centre backs, two centre mids and a striker, a whole new spine if we want to compete at the top of the league.
But where's the earlier changes, tactically and/or personnel. 70 mins he has let it go on for. The game is over now....maybe not😁
21:33, Mon 18 Dec
Don't think any of the players have done particularly well tonight. Leicester are miles better.
21:34, Mon 18 Dec
Doyle1980
It’s obvious we need a new goalie, two centre backs, two centre mids and a striker, a whole new spine if we want to compete at the top of the league.

Odd that the current squad were near the top of the league earlier in the season then.
21:48, Mon 18 Dec
Do you honestly think we would’ve maintained that position? Also would you want to keep any of the players in the positions I’ve mentioned for next season?
21:52, Mon 18 Dec
Who knows.

But it's provable that results, performances and stats have dropped off a cliff.

You may be happy with that, I'm not
21:54, Mon 18 Dec
You have no vision.
21:59, Mon 18 Dec
Jimbcfc
Don't think any of the players have done particularly well tonight. Leicester are miles better.

One of our players literally scored a brace....