09:54, Tue 19 Dec
Rags
Mr Driscoll
Falstaff
Biggest positive. Most fans have now recognised what Rooney is building here and have now got on board. Yes, it’s taken a while, and it’s still got a way to go, but this is about building a team for the future. Glad the negativity is fading.

We’re a fickle lot on here; me included, much to my regret. It’s only 10 or 11 days ago that over 70% of posters who replied to the ‘Sack or Back’ thread wanted WR out. Obviously, things have picked up after Cardiff and last night’s performance but poor results over the holiday could knock that right back.

People do seem to panic a lot and are on the whole too quick to judgement, in my view. Some encouraging signs in terms of the quality of football (and our injuries) but issues still to be resolved. The heat needs to come down a few degrees.

That's not necessarily true ... people were saying it HAD to change, 'cos it was a complete mess and thankfully he's compromised on his earlier ideas and it HAS changed. Now there IS improvement. It still needs some improvement but at last he seems to be heading in the right direction

This is spot on. Cardiff was much more like a Eustace performance in the way we set up and tried to use our pace on the break. Playing to our strengths especially away from home. A bit of humility wouldn't go amiss on that point. As for last night we still look very susceptible at the back. Leicester could have had 6 or 7. And we aren't getting any real upgrades soon in terms of better players. Cook has said so and still thinks these players will improve. I do t think we are in danger of going down as Rooney has clearly understood he needs to get the players to play more to their strengths but I can't see us moving far up the table either.
Rab C Nesbitt
Finchy
Can't moan James is a star, it's a bit weird to say because they played well enough,but if we can replace Roberts and Sunjic with real quality we won't look too bad, less said about aiwu the better
I shouted get tight a second before their bloke shot and scored the3rd

Wrapping the yellow pages round it usually does the trick....
10:13, Tue 19 Dec
They played well but moving forward we need to replace them with better quality.