22:28, Mon 18 Dec
For a while now he’s been one of very few players adept at picking the ball up facing the wrong way, turning and placing a well picked, well weighted pass.

Now adding a few goals to his game and making strides for Wales.

Build the team around him.
22:38, Mon 18 Dec
SouthBrumBlues
For a while now he’s been one of very few players adept at picking the ball up facing the wrong way, turning and placing a well picked, well weighted pass.

Yes, he looks after the ball well and is always looking to make a forward pass. I’m always confident when the ball is played into him whereas with Bielik or Sunjic I’m half expecting them to pass to the opposition. I’d like to see him and Bacuna together in the middle together with Sunjic’s energy.
22:40, Mon 18 Dec
Loan him out, get relegated and visit some new gerunds.
Happy Clapper
22:40, Mon 18 Dec
Future Captain for me!
22:41, Mon 18 Dec
SouthBrumBlues

Looks very good. Physically he looks quicker and stronger too

I hope they do build the team around him

However, his value is rising, and a decent bid in January may temp the powers that be to cash in as part of their 'wheeling and dealing', on the basis we don't have many saleable players at the moment

Let's hope not though
Tam
He's really developing into a quality player. I must admit that I couldn't really see him as much more than a squad player at this level last season. If I needed any more proof (I don't) that I know bugger all, then that would reinforce it.
Make Blues Great Again
22:44, Mon 18 Dec
Tam
Starting to affect every game now. Excellent Tonight. First name on the sheet from now on.
22:44, Mon 18 Dec
Tam
Tebily gave me shit for saying he had an eye for goal.

He is turning into a hell of a player. Takes the ball on the half turn and starts a new attack. Tidy with his passing and chips in with goals.

Someone also gave me shit for saying we could get £15m for him eventually.

JJ proving everybody wrong time and time again, all he needed was to play in his proper position.
22:46, Mon 18 Dec
Tam
He's getting a run in his best position and he looks mint. Keep him there.
22:51, Mon 18 Dec
Buddy Mercer

I hope they do build the team around him

However, his value is rising, and a decent bid in January may temp the powers that be to cash in as part of their 'wheeling and dealing', on the basis we don't have many saleable players at the moment

Let's hope not though

I don't think he will go in January but if the form continues I think he would inevitably go to the Prem in the Summer. The one silver lining to that is that it would be for a lot of money.

Jude, Jobe and Jordan may turn out to be an extremely impressive three or four years for an academy.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:56, Mon 18 Dec
Yep, donaven next maybe, hall still around.

I don’t want to see these players leave, but if we’re going to compete, that’s the sacrifice.
22:58, Mon 18 Dec
Radavis
Yep, donaven next maybe, hall still around.

I don’t want to see these players leave, but if we’re going to compete, that’s the sacrifice.

Doesn't begin with a J but does begin with a D so maybe qualifies on Corduroy rules.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
23:03, Mon 18 Dec
You only have to watch his body position when receiving the ball to see he’s miles ahead of Bielik and Sunjic for what we need. He’s always on the half turn, ready to play forward.
23:10, Mon 18 Dec
JJ is our best player.