23:05, Mon 18 Dec
Have been one of his harshest critics but thought he was very good tonight

Yeah he got out paced and caught out defensively a few times but he was composed and brave on the ball, distribution more than decent and won a lot in the air from set pieces

He stood out, well played
Tam
23:19, Mon 18 Dec
Good post. I genuinely think that he's been (after his first couple of seasons) nowhere near as bad as some have made out and I'm one of the relatively small band of posters that defend him.

Even after the Coventry game, where he was probably our best player, someone was still having a go at him.

Fair play to you for your comments.
Make Blues Great Again
23:22, Mon 18 Dec
Tam
Three good games on the spin
23:24, Mon 18 Dec
His passing was fantastic too, up the Robbo.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:27, Mon 18 Dec
Him passing around the back still makes me nervous but his passing out to the wings is excellent. He absolutely fizzed one along the ground out wide in the first half straight to the man and I let put an audible moan 😂

A Robbo redemption arc wasn’t on my 2023 bingo card but I’m all here for it.
23:42, Mon 18 Dec
He has done a good job when he came back into the side. I don't think he is that bad of a defender in all honesty.
23:44, Mon 18 Dec
Agree, thought he had a good game. Obviously lacks pace (as does the rest of our defence) but he showed a lot of fight and his distribution was surprisingly good.
23:46, Mon 18 Dec
There wasn’t much he could do about the second goal. Don’t know if it was Buchanan or whoever, but the scorer should have been fouled before he could full on break. Roberts was never beating him for pace; and if he fouled him, could have easily been a red.
Tam
23:53, Mon 18 Dec
Funnily enough a couple of seasons ago I remember a foot race between him and (I forget who it was) a pacey opposition player and Robbie caught him. He was no slouch but in fairness he isn't going to get quicker now. He, and we, were starting to look a little ragged with the short passing as the second half progressed but he did play some lovely passes short and long. Of course, he went through a spell when Bowyer first came in of looking almost Beckhamesqe with his crossing., 😁
Make Blues Great Again
23:59, Mon 18 Dec
Bluenose27
There wasn’t much he could do about the second goal. Don’t know if it was Buchanan or whoever, but the scorer should have been fouled before he could full on break. Roberts was never beating him for pace; and if he fouled him, could have easily been a red.

It was Buchanan

He thought about taking a card in his own half but let the man go, had to take one there
00:07, Tue 19 Dec
Yeah I agree. We already saw what they could do with a fast counter attack with their first goal.
00:40, Tue 19 Dec
I’ve always loved the bastard
Tony Fantastico
00:43, Tue 19 Dec
Tam
He's never been as bad as some make out. We have some real dickheads amongst our fanbase unfortunately.
07:11, Tue 19 Dec
Can't stand him but credit where it's due , he's done well. His throw ins are shit though. Twice in the second half they got headed back out to him but then he flung two sexy crosses back into their box . He's got a lovely cross on him
07:13, Tue 19 Dec
Best winger we've got
H

Consistently correct.