23:09, Mon 18 Dec
do i need to go to specsavers or does anyone else it looks gloomy over our pitch?
23:10, Mon 18 Dec
did you not enjoy the light show ? Can't believe Rab hasn't moaned about it.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:17, Mon 18 Dec
i dunno what it is but the pitch looks really dark when your down there and the same on the telly - don’t notice it at other grounds so much, but the floodlights don’t seem to point onto the pitch!
23:47, Mon 18 Dec
Brand new floodlights to aren’t they? Worse than before
LFD
23:54, Mon 18 Dec
To be fair I thought the lights were a lot brighter than before at the start of the game then seemed to be a bit dimmer towards to the latter stages.
00:18, Tue 19 Dec
LFD
On the TV it seemed like the whole Kop sideline was in the dark, and there seems to be patches of darkness on other parts of the pitch, it would be a bit weird if players and refs haven't commented on it, hopefully they sort it out.

I enjoyed the light show before the game, I think all that stuff is great.
00:23, Tue 19 Dec
Robert Hopkins
did you not enjoy the light show ? Can't believe Rab hasn't moaned about it.
Support what they’re doing. I did. Apart from stewarding issues. Clapped them off heartily.
Tony Fantastico
00:43, Tue 19 Dec
derbyblue
do i need to go to specsavers or does anyone else it looks gloomy over our pitch?

You need to go to specsavers
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
00:53, Tue 19 Dec
LFD
LFD
To be fair I thought the lights were a lot brighter than before at the start of the game then seemed to be a bit dimmer towards to the latter stages.

Probably because of the rain which was quite heavy towards the end
01:07, Tue 19 Dec
B_C_F_C
derbyblue

You need to go to specsavers

Neutrals on twitter watching Sky and wondering why it looks so dark at Birmingham's ground
06:15, Tue 19 Dec
The pitch looked much much brighter at the ground.
06:49, Tue 19 Dec
The Kop side corner by the Gil Merrick was actually bordering on dark.

The lights are awful.
H

Consistently correct.
06:50, Tue 19 Dec
I think it looked fantastic. The stadium was dimmed to bring out the pitch. Lots of arenas do this in the US for basketball etc. Really not sure why people are moaning we have new lights and it’s 10x better than before.
07:07, Tue 19 Dec
I'm moaning because the pitch was dark in places. There were big shadows across the corners by the Kop and Gil Merrick.

The little light show was good but the lights themselves aren't bright enough.

Are we sure they're the new ones?
H

Consistently correct.
07:09, Tue 19 Dec
I thought the stands were dark and the pitch was brighter. I quite liked it. Will be handy for when I need a nap.

Speakers are slightly better but still absolutely shite.