23:52, Mon 18 Dec
Are we 100% sure he is definitely blues? Manages to catch every villa game at their highest height of recent years, tweets loads about it, and only has negatives to say about blues at every opportunity. Manages to watch every time we lose, but "missed" Ipswich and tonight conveniently enough. If he is genuinely blues, I can't get my head around why he's so bloody negative about us all the time, but so quick to praise the villa. Really really weird behaviour
23:56, Mon 18 Dec
Hes Blues but clearly enjoys being negative about us and takes every chance he can to pick fault

No idea if hes always been like that but he made a real fool of himself with the takeover rumours proclaiming we'd be exited about the man behind the takover ....who was Bassini

Hard to come back from that and he's been on the outside pissing in since

Bit weird
00:01, Tue 19 Dec
He’s a proper fanny, eff him.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
LFD
00:02, Tue 19 Dec
He’s clearly still in a strop that the takeover that he claimed was done fell through. It’s embarrassing.

Hopefully the club ban him if he carries on.
00:05, Tue 19 Dec
He can’t be proper blues if he’s tweeting about and watching vile games surely
00:06, Tue 19 Dec
LFD
If it is about the takeover stuff it's embarrassing, nobody cares he got it wrong or reported what he knew and something changed, who cares, it's in the past now. I can't imagine ever doing what he's doing right now.

It's fair criticising when it's due, will never knock anyone for that, but he's been negative in almost every interaction with us since then. Add the villa stuff on top and it's just taking the p. Needs to sort his head out
00:22, Tue 19 Dec
mjd2505
Are we 100% sure he is definitely blues? Manages to catch every villa game at their highest height of recent years, tweets loads about it, and only has negatives to say about blues at every opportunity. Manages to watch every time we lose, but "missed" Ipswich and tonight conveniently enough. If he is genuinely blues, I can't get my head around why he's so bloody negative about us all the time, but so quick to praise the villa. Really really weird behaviour

Man on internet who needs attention to be relevant says incorrect/controversial things to get attention - I'm shocked! Just ignore...
00:24, Tue 19 Dec
Super Hans
He’s a proper fanny, eff him.
This. And he’s blocked me
Tony Fantastico
02:17, Tue 19 Dec
I was scrolling through twitter and reading the positive takes from Blues fans, and then I see Moxeley's and I just thought bloody typical negativity from him, fully expect it these days from the fanny.
05:08, Tue 19 Dec
Imagine it being your job to follow that lot home and away for the last 30 years.

Dirtiest of all DVBs.

An embarrassing click bait hungry muppet.
05:40, Tue 19 Dec
I was scrolling through twitter and reading the positive takes from Blues fans, and then I see Moxeley's and I just thought bloody typical negativity from him, fully expect it these days from the fanny.

Well he is a Blues fan as i remember him down Blues when he was much much much younger.

... but he's completely out of synch with Blues fans now and still seems to want to attack the motives and intentions of Knighthead - yet has never given any evidence to support this apart from a generalisation about Investment Companies as a whole.

Whilst, i suppose, no-one could ever truly know the intentions of Knighthead i haven't seen anything or heard anything to suggest their involvement isn't beneficial (massively) to the club.

Even though he went all-in on Maxco and Richardson it's high time he moved on
06:52, Tue 19 Dec
He's an irrelevance.
Don't feed his need for clicks.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
07:58, Tue 19 Dec
NeilM

🤣🤣👍
07:59, Tue 19 Dec
If being a moaning fecker and commenting on the villa outs you as being one of them then there needs to be a serious purge of users on this forum
08:32, Tue 19 Dec
Rags

Well he is a Blues fan as i remember him down Blues when he was much much much younger.

... but he's completely out of synch with Blues fans now and still seems to want to attack the motives and intentions of Knighthead - yet has never given any evidence to support this apart from a generalisation about Investment Companies as a whole.

Whilst, i suppose, no-one could ever truly know the intentions of Knighthead i haven't seen anything or heard anything to suggest their involvement isn't beneficial (massively) to the club.

Even though he went all-in on Maxco and Richardson it's high time he moved on

Taken on it's own, his tweet last night would have been one of circumspection; like one swallow doesn't make a summer and that we need to play well and win games.

The problem is that it's the latest in a litany of negative tweets while also seemingly sucking off the mob across the expressway, the sum total of which is that right now he's as popular as a pork chop in a synagogue.

Mox is definitely Blues, but he's also definitely bitter. I don't think it's about the Bassini bid, I think it's about something more recent but I believe it's equally as lame. At this moment he's proof that if you don't have something nice to say, maybe it's better you don't say anything.