22:07, Wed 20 Dec
Another big article on us following Mondays game.

Some of the comments on it are quite comical.

There is mention of someone at the club having his career prolonged after utilising unorthodox Brady methods to recover from a bad injury.

Gardner presumably. Anyone know the story there?
Didn't say much really, did it?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:38, Wed 20 Dec
I’ve just read it but don’t see the bit you’re referring to
Happy Clapper
22:44, Wed 20 Dec
It’s in the comments, by Joel B.

It’s not letting me copy. It’s about 18 comments down. Says a player retired in his 20s then recovered to play into his 30s
22:53, Wed 20 Dec
I kind of hoping it's the bloke who repairs the turnstiles for the GMU.
We tried that with Phil Sproson…
Tha Project OBE
It’s in the comments, by Joel B.

It’s not letting me copy. It’s about 18 comments down. Says a player retired in his 20s then recovered to play into his 30s

Must be Tyler Roberts, it’s just that we don’t know it yet👍🏼
23:33, Wed 20 Dec
Oh yeah just seen it, tar
Happy Clapper
23:34, Wed 20 Dec
thought this was interesting:

The team’s Christmas party came earlier this month, after a defeat, and some players chose to stay away because they deemed it inappropriate to be seen out celebrating. The club have also warned Rooney that major cash injections in the January transfer window are unlikely because Birmingham are treading a fine line to comply with profit-and-loss regulations.

I wouldn't personally have had an issue with the players having the chance to have a night out. No issues for me with the squad's attitude.
08:40, Thu 21 Dec
tebily

The team’s Christmas party came earlier this month, after a defeat, and some players chose to stay away because they deemed it inappropriate to be seen out celebrating. The club have also warned Rooney that major cash injections in the January transfer window are unlikely because Birmingham are treading a fine line to comply with profit-and-loss regulations.

I wouldn't personally have had an issue with the players having the chance to have a night out. No issues for me with the squad's attitude.

Fair play to em. Good mentality.
09:04, Thu 21 Dec
Wonder who was who?

Who boozed and who snoozed
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:09, Thu 21 Dec
tebily

No of course not. That's because you're not an absolute lunatic.

Unfortunately not all of our fans are like that. Poor Dion was getting a kicking on twitter the other day because he brought some trainers.