17:09, Sat 23 Dec
And today's scapegoat is....
Dion.

What the fecking feck was he thinking?
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
17:17, Sat 23 Dec
Wolvobluenose
And today's scapegoat is....
The Ref
17:18, Sat 23 Dec
Dion’s mistake absolutely changed the entire game. We were playing wonderful football and in complete control and then his balls up emboldened an Argyle completely.
17:27, Sat 23 Dec
Graham Scott.....

End thread
17:27, Sat 23 Dec
I personally think the sending off was much more important.
17:28, Sat 23 Dec
100% this
17:30, Sat 23 Dec
GBBlue
Dion’s mistake absolutely changed the entire game. We were playing wonderful football and in complete control and then his balls up emboldened an Argyle completely.
There was about 2 minutes of game time between his mistake and the red card. The red card was the absolute pivot.
17:32, Sat 23 Dec
Tom Brady's Statins
Dion.

What the fecking feck was he thinking?

Shame because he was having a really good game up until then
17:40, Sat 23 Dec
He did well after also.

Don’t know whether I’m please with a point or not.

Two goals up twice but blows at start of each half.

Game we could have easily won though.

Ruddy was ok also the third goal took a slight deflection I think.
17:54, Sat 23 Dec
bluearmyfaction
GBBlue
There was about 2 minutes of game time between his mistake and the red card. The red card was the absolute pivot.

Need a captain and some leadership to get the team to calm the eff down - they had a half-time interval to retain composure.

Not happy with the ref's decision but don't give him a decision to make, don't jump in with your feet - ref's do quite easily give a red for that.
19:24, Sat 23 Dec
It didnt occur to me that Ruddy had a particularly bad game until I came on here