Anyone want to buy them?

Linked Image
18:21, Sat 23 Dec
Cosmic. I nearly laughed.
Up the feckin Blues
18:21, Sat 23 Dec
Reported
18:35, Sat 23 Dec
Leave your sense of humour on your armchair?
20:37, Sat 23 Dec
Where’d you leave yours?
22:46, Sat 23 Dec
In Plymouth mate after Ruddy cost us, again.
22:59, Sat 23 Dec
what exactly did he do wrong today ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:01, Sat 23 Dec
In Plymouth mate after Ruddy cost us, again.

Nope .. you didn't go to the game either
23:14, Sat 23 Dec
danielbcfc

He's not having a positive season compared to the one he had last year.

I would imagine people's problem with your 'joke' is that because of how good he was last year - and he was immense- he deserves a bit more respect from you
23:23, Sat 23 Dec
Pearcy
danielbcfc

I would imagine people's problem with your 'joke' is that because of how good he was last year - and he was immense- he deserves a bit more respect from you
does he? Cost us numerous times this season. Millwall at home, Blackburn away and today, to name a few. Worst thing we did was not let him join Luton so we could get another GK in.
23:35, Sat 23 Dec
Pearcy
danielbcfc

does he? Cost us numerous times this season. Millwall at home, Blackburn away and today, to name a few. Worst thing we did was not let him join Luton so we could get another GK in.

You were posting in the match thread within 6 minutes of kick off today moaning about players .... and then continued, ... you did the same last week ... you've done nothing but criticse and pick out different individual players - often saying they aren't good enough for Blues ... you criticise fans for not going to an away match ("armchair") - when YOU didn't go .... you said you left your sense of humour in Plymouth w- when YOU didn't go .... you never have anything instersestin or constructive to say and often post the same thing on Facebook as you do on here (within seconds of each other).

All round pretty pathetic ...attention seeking ... overhyping yourself ... decades old joke not worthy of new thread ... pretty obvious and pointless post.

Bit of an snide all in all
23:37, Sat 23 Dec
danielbcfc
Pearcy
danielbcfc

Yes he does - I've tried to explain politely and every game you've mentioned is from this season and not last which was my whole point...

I'll put it another way. If he's not good enough he will be gone, but between now and when that happens try and be a bit more respectful FFS !
00:05, Sun 24 Dec
[twitter.com]

John Ruddy ranks bottom out of every Championship goalkeeper (38th) in terms of ‘goals prevented’ so far this season.

The 37-year-old has conceded 5.9 more goals than expected, and has visibly struggled of late.

Is it time for Rooney to make a change?
00:12, Sun 24 Dec
Possibly yes, just don't like players of ours being so openly disrespected though, particularly after having such a great season only last year
00:15, Sun 24 Dec
👋👋👋