18:39, Sat 23 Dec
Not going to get a clean sheet with Sanderson in there had 3 loans before he came to us nobody wanted him Eustace should have been sacked for making him Captain lucky to be in the team i think he will be replaced in the window Rooney must have seen enough of him now not dominant in the air gets caught with the ball strugling to see any thing that hes good at but has to picked at the moment wont last much longer.
18:43, Sat 23 Dec
bluebone
Not going to get a clean sheet with Sanderson in there had 3 loans before he came to us nobody wanted him Eustace should have been sacked for making him Captain lucky to be in the team i think he will be replaced in the window Rooney must have seen enough of him now not dominant in the air gets caught with the ball strugling to see any thing that hes good at but has to picked at the moment wont last much longer.

System has killed him. Has to improve massively, Roberts has looked better than him since he came back in.
18:44, Sat 23 Dec
Shut up
Tam
18:45, Sat 23 Dec
bluebone

Bit harsh. At the time of JE's departure, we had the second best defensive record in the division. Sanderson was playing well.
Make Blues Great Again
18:47, Sat 23 Dec
Tam
Other than the mistake he was ok today.
18:48, Sat 23 Dec
I thought he’d been very good today before the obvious mistake and he’d hold his hands up for that one.

That being said, long term I don’t think he has a future here.
18:49, Sat 23 Dec
Tam
bluebone

Bit harsh. At the time of JE's departure, we had the second best defensive record in the division. Sanderson was playing well.

Thank God you finished that sentence. I was worried sick
18:49, Sat 23 Dec
Mister Mutley
Other than the mistake he was ok today.

Thought same. Made a goal saving block and a few great challenges
Tam
18:52, Sat 23 Dec
Tha Project OBE
bluebone

Thank God you finished that sentence. I was worried sick

Same here.
Make Blues Great Again
20:56, Sat 23 Dec
I think he prefers to play as the right sided CB. He's playing as the left since Long was dropped / injured.
21:00, Sat 23 Dec
Tam
]
Bit harsh. At the time of JE's departure, we had the second best defensive record in the division. Sanderson was playing well. [/quote]

It’s easy to defend when the whole team is set up defensively like it was under the DVB
KC
21:11, Sat 23 Dec
In my opinion Sanderson has always been suspect and rarely as good as he has been made out to be. He gets caught out marking fresh air so many times. At his best he does the job but far too inconsistent. But he's got many fans on here.
21:12, Sat 23 Dec
Tbf we scored more goals then too, it really wasn’t that defensive, we attacked with 5 or 6 players, same as now.

And it really is time to move on
Happy Clapper
bluebone

And breathe. He dropped 1 bollock. He was trying to play Rooney ball when he did it. No real complaints from me.
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
21:52, Sat 23 Dec
Didn't we get a clean sheet at Cardiff?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H