19:18, Sat 23 Dec
When was the last time in the last 12 years that you were really ENTERTAINED by a Blues side . No me neither . But I was today -big time

I was totally against the Rooney appointment but he's slowly winning me round . Eeeeeerm keep it up La
19:27, Sat 23 Dec
Agree completely. I think he’s become more pragmatic and developed a plan B which is more suited to the players we’ve got. Last 3 games have shown a lot more desire and spirit too, up the Wazzaball
19:30, Sat 23 Dec
Wowden
When was the last time in the last 12 years that you were really ENTERTAINED by a Blues side . No me neither . But I was today -big time

I was totally against the Rooney appointment but he's slowly winning me round . Eeeeeerm keep it up La

Was about to start a thread about our Wayne. Love the bassa me. Puts up with a lot of s h I t in the media and from some of us on here. His post match interviews are always an honest assessment of the game.

Hes turning this around. No sending off today we would have won that. I’m players are playing for him it seems now. I wouldn’t go back to Eustace if the chance was offered.

It WILL come good
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
19:32, Sat 23 Dec
I'd say under Monk I was entertained
19:41, Sat 23 Dec
Yeah it’s good to watch isn’t it at times? Hopefully we have turned the corner and get a few wins next week, keep us well clear of that bottom three and we can enjoy the rest of season.
20:14, Sat 23 Dec
I'm all in
20:44, Sat 23 Dec
I’m excited to see what it will look like with a bit of wonga thrown at it.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:13, Sat 23 Dec
Personally, I think he’s now got us back to the level we were at prior to his appointment, which is good. I don’t think we’re massively improved.

The last 3 games suggest he’s learned from early mistakes and we’re going in the right direction.

I was against the appointment but I’m encouraged by the last 3 performances and hopefully we can build on them. No doubt the sending off cost us today.
21:25, Sat 23 Dec
I'll be honest I was close to giving up after the Coventry match but after the last 3 games I'm now fully back on the Wayne train.

I love our gaffa with all my heart. It's great seeing Blues actually take a game against the opposition again. I ent used to it.
21:28, Sat 23 Dec
The last three games I saw a lot of positive in the team and a lot of fight for the game. ofc its disappointed that we haven't got more points under Rooney but it's slowly coming together, still a working progress but we'd get much better game by game as the team's getting more suited to the style of football.

I was one of the fans that wasn't keen on Rooney's appointment and frustred how with his first few games went, but I'm getting more happier with the team and style of football. If we can fix the defensive issues, avoid making mistakes at the back and getting more better in being clinical, along with signings in the transfer window, then we would be a solid team and will surly progress further.

Onwards and Upwards, KRO
21:28, Sat 23 Dec
I expect Liam Rosenior has been texting him a few tips
21:33, Sat 23 Dec
Super Hans
I’m excited to see what it will look like with a bit of wonga thrown at it.

Will be interesting to see what signings we do make, we're going more data-driven on the signings too aswell apparently aren't we
21:38, Sat 23 Dec
We’re signing Stephen Hawking
Happy Clapper
21:51, Sat 23 Dec
I'd 99% given up after Coventry.

He's won me over with the last three games, I was up for giving him a chance but felt that he didn't understand the team and they weren't playing for him.

They clearly bloody are.

It's ultimately a results business and if we lose the next two games his record will look horrible again.

I can really see what he's trying to do though, it's encouraging and as someone else said it'll be interesting to see what it looks when we invest.

I'm all in now, back the project. They have earned the trust.

On a personal note, I also really want Rooney to do well. He's ridiculed unfairly in the press, the target of every other set of fans, under the microscope in the press and treated without respect by our own fans.

The bloke is one of this country's best ever players, conducts himself professionally and with dignity in the press, never hides and speaks well.

My message to all Blues out there is to back him and be proud of our gaffer. Siege mentality. You have a pop at him you have a pop at all of us.

Rooney Rooney Rooney
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:51, Sat 23 Dec
Le Mod
We’re signing Stephen Hawking

Probably more mobile than beilik
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast