19:48, Sat 23 Dec
We might have to buy a new captain, seems a lack of leaders to drag us through tough moments. Too quiet on the pitch, nobody hectoring the officials like all the top teams do, dugout very passive. We’ve crumbled a number of times this season - albeit circumstances tough today.

On the positive, it’s 3 good performances in a row but yet again individual errors cost us. Forgetting the ref it’s 2 centre back errors and a keeper error that take away from a brilliant performance. I don’t think the keeper, centre backs and holding midfielder diamond can be coached to play this style, so it’s either academy kids or new signings. Until then it will be carnage at both ends of the pitch but very positive steps. Oh and the best away atmosphere for years (albeit I only do 5-8 a year)
20:45, Sat 23 Dec
Sheff Utd coming straight back down and don’t have a pot to piss in, get Trusty back to lead the American revolution.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:01, Sun 24 Dec
That would be a good signing - left footed, pace, decent enough on the ball
10:03, Sun 24 Dec
I still think Sanderson can be very good at this level, if you can get the right person next to him.

We need to find his Kenny Cunningham/Scott Dann.
10:04, Sun 24 Dec
Super Hans
Sheff Utd coming straight back down and don’t have a pot to piss in, get Trusty back to lead the American revolution.

I'm pretty confident we'll try and make this happen.

In terms of leaders, I think we have one bloke who looks like a captain and unfortunately that's Juke.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:08, Sun 24 Dec
number8
I still think Sanderson can be very good at this level, if you can get the right person next to him.

We need to find his Kenny Cunningham/Scott Dann.

Possibly, but I think this way of playing needs 2 Scott Danns if you get my drift
10:31, Sun 24 Dec
Maybe, but we could change nearly the whole 11 on that basis (and within maybe 3 years I think we probably will have - JJ apart).