08:35, Sun 24 Dec
Curious as to what people are going for on the day.

Me and Mrs BlueNation will go to church tonight, so no need to factor the timing of that into our plans.

I’m going scrambled eggs on toast. Eggs from our neighbours hens. Sourdough bread for the toast to keep Mrs BlueNation happy. Have got some Bungay butter as well.

Will open a bottle of champagne to celebrate, well will be two bottles of fizz as daughter one who is with us wants something not so dry, so also having a nice Cremant rosé.

Also a cup of tea as it’s important to keep the non alcoholic intake up on the day.
08:38, Sun 24 Dec
Salmon scrabbled egg and a bottle of bucks fizz, lovely
08:39, Sun 24 Dec
My Mrs runs the kitchen of a very nice cafe in Bromsgrove so we’ve got a few bits from them to cook up on Christmas morning as they’re closed now until the new year.

It’ll be some of their excellent pancakes, streaky bacon and scrambled eggs for me I reckon. Smidge of maple syrup on top. Picked up some of our favoured coffee for our drip machine too. Lovely stuff.
08:45, Sun 24 Dec
For Mrs Wolvo and myself, it'll be egg, bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, toast, and fried bread. With a glass of sherry to raise a toast to absent friends and family.
08:54, Sun 24 Dec
Wolvobluenose
For Mrs Wolvo and myself, it'll be egg, bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, toast, and fried bread. With a glass of sherry to raise a toast to absent friends and family.

Sherry is an interesting choice, is there a reason behind it?

Just curious, no judgement of a fellow Blues fan.
08:55, Sun 24 Dec
We celebrate Christmas today, here in Finland.

Breakfast is, Rice porridge(savoury rice pudding) with an Almond, hidden, the finder has luck(like the shilling in the Christmas pudding)

Christmas dinner is eaten this afternoon. Roast ham, Turkey, boiled potatoes, sprouts, a selection of cold fish, 3 separate mashed vegetables, potato, carrots and swede.

After breakfast we will visit my in-laws grave. Then come back home for a sauna after that we will eat dinner, when the kids were younger, Father Christmas would knock on the door, come in and give our presents and watch them open the gifts. We will have some board game fun and watch a film.

Christmas is over and everything is back to normal on 25th, we still have the 25th 26th off work but nothing special.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
08:58, Sun 24 Dec
Granola with fresh strawberries and a dash of oat milk.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
09:03, Sun 24 Dec
Can only be the full lash English breakfast in our house👍
Washed down with Yorkshire tea
09:06, Sun 24 Dec
Not sure yet but I know it will be environmentally friendly and ethically sourced.

Hopefully it will be quite light leaving plenty of room to tear into the carcasses on the Christmas table at lunchtime.
09:15, Sun 24 Dec
Something small, getting ready for Christmas Lunch.
09:22, Sun 24 Dec
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese bagels washed down with a Bloody Mary
Pork pie for breakfast. Family tradition going back to me grandad. When I was a kid and it's all I was offered I hated it, love it now with a bit of honey mustard.

Down the pub for 11 back at 2 for dinner. I hate Xmas but that bit ain't so bad.
09:24, Sun 24 Dec
Lashfords sausages on fresh baked bread. Brown sauce.
Pork pie for breakfast. Family tradition going back to me grandad. When I was a kid and it's all I was offered I hated it, love it now with a bit of honey mustard.

Down the pub for 11 back at 2 for dinner. I hate Xmas but that bit ain't so bad.

My grandad also used to eat pork pie on Christmas morning. Something about what the landed gentry used to do so the servants could concentrate on preparing a lavish lunch.

We are a working class family from Sheldon 😂
09:35, Sun 24 Dec
Mulled wine with the presents, then just graze all day on the spread the Mrs does for Crimbo day.
Haven't had a sit down Christmas dinner since the kids were little, we never enjoyed it or the stuffed and sleepy stage after. Prefer it as you have as much or as little as you fancy.
Just our Christmas tradition now, I suppose.
Up the feckin Blues