08:41, Sun 24 Dec
Ref v Stoke is Gavin Ward, who was in charge of our game at Norwich.

Ref v Bristol City is Geoff Eltringham. The last Blues match he reffed was our 2-0 home win v Rotherham last season.

Ref v Leeds is Keith Stroud, who was in charge of our game at Watford. He has form with us.
08:45, Sun 24 Dec
Stroud is one of the biggest fannys in the game. He’s effed us over time and time again.
09:45, Sun 24 Dec
If it's any consolation I think a lot of clubs think he's effed them over. He's just an awful little jumped up tosspot.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:50, Sun 24 Dec
Stroud is abysmal. There's a reason he has reffed all these years in The Championship with no hint of promotion.

Gavin Ward is even worse, possibly the worst ref I have seen at this level. I have no idea how he stays on the rota.
The bastards.

They practice being bastards every day. Including Christmas Day. That’s why they are so good at it.

Even now, they are practicing how to outbastard yesterdays fecking bastard.
10:43, Sun 24 Dec
Spike
Stroud is abysmal. There's a reason he has reffed all these years in The Championship with no hint of promotion.

Gavin Ward is even worse, possibly the worst ref I have seen at this level. I have no idea how he stays on the rota.

Could be something to do with there being fewer and fewer officials. Would you do it? I wouldn’t. It’s a tough job yet that’s never recognised- it’s just constant criticism. “The ref screwed us over”; “we lost that game because of the officials”.

I thought the Bielek sending off was unfair. Perhaps some fans - be they Blues, Plymouth or other - thought it was the correct decision.

When judging a refereeing performance, what people seem to forget is that the vast majority of decisions are subjective- of course not everyone will agree with them!

Officials make mistakes- it’s ALL part of a game played by humans and officiated by humans.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
10:45, Sun 24 Dec
i'd do it in a heartbeat - paid good money, no need to ever answer for your mistakes - come in spend 90 minutes fecking up everyones weekend and then bugger off again.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
I’m terribly sorry old boy, but the fact is they are ALL bastards.

Joyless bastards.
10:49, Sun 24 Dec
in fact i wish my dad had made me follow in his footsteps and become one - only had the conversation with my lad on way down yesterday, deciding when he will take his course.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Tha Project OBE
I’m terribly sorry old boy, but the fact is they are ALL bastards.

Joyless bastards.

😂😂😂

Merry Christmas mate!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
10:55, Sun 24 Dec
Robert Hopkins
in fact i wish my dad had made me follow in his footsteps and become one - only had the conversation with my lad on way down yesterday, deciding when he will take his course.

If he does it, fair play to him!