Got to live a Pasty. Was it a Ginsters....

FFS, Ginsters is a pile of feckin mush, it's not a Pasty šŸ˜¤
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
Got to live a Pasty. Was it a Ginsters....

FFS, Ginsters is a pile of feckin mush, it's not a Pasty šŸ˜¤

Yeah I agree. So did Dawn French.
22:06, Sun 24 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
It ainā€™t against the law šŸ˜I also won a Last Man Standing yesterday bagging £1460 so had an excuse. Thatā€™s back to back LMS wins for me after £3250 in September . Marvellous

Youā€™ve got a lucky face Rab.

At least, thatā€™s how I heard it šŸ¤­
Dan
22:13, Sun 24 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Joys and Sorrows
Unfortunately Bazza, who writes our brilliant "A View From the South" match reports, couldn't make the game yesterday. However I did. While I dont deliberately want to copy Bazzas excellent reviews, I thought, (or at least hoped), that our readers would like my version sort of following his pattern.

[joysandsorrows.co.uk]
I saw Nat yesterday. And Dan off here. Probably others too. I was very merry

Was a real worry for me when a self confessed loon like yourself described me as being barmy. Good to see you mate.
22:31, Sun 24 Dec
Dan
And you. Cheers for saying hello. Keep doing what you do mate
Tony Fantastico
Great read that Kev, enjoyed it!

Out of interest, do you know if there's an application going in for the Devon branch under the new official supporters group? I imagine theres plenty of Bluenoses down that neck of the woods.
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
22:58, Sun 24 Dec
Great read, Kev. Really enjoyed your company at Edgbaston in the summer- hopefully we can catch up for a beer again before long.
21:19, Tue 26 Dec
Man Lyk GroundRepair
Great read that Kev, enjoyed it!

Out of interest, do you know if there's an application going in for the Devon branch under the new official supporters group? I imagine theres plenty of Bluenoses down that neck of the woods.

Thank you. Who's sorting it do you know? PM me if you do.

Oh Franky Franky
Great read, Kev. Really enjoyed your company at Edgbaston in the summer- hopefully we can catch up for a beer again before long.

Thanks mate, I did too. I was unsuccessful with Edgbaston tickets this time unfortunately, but hopefully can make it happen sometime.