14:05, Sun 24 Dec
Wolves lucky to be 0-0 at half time.
14:10, Sun 24 Dec
1-0
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
14:11, Sun 24 Dec
I haven't watched a Prem game in ages. Are Chelsea starting to look like a cohesive side yet?
14:18, Sun 24 Dec
Not watching it but based on the current score - no.
14:41, Sun 24 Dec
Tends to change every game but they have been ok today

Just got same issue as last couple of years, no-one clinical up front
Have Chelsea suddenly become patient with their managers ? All the previous ones would have shown the door by now.

Poch's mixed bag of results including some poor results seems to be tolerated for some reason?
He's not improved a single player but I think it would be silly to sack him. He's clearly not the problem. Boehly has to stick with it now, not sign anymore players and hope his reckless policy works...

I do enjoy watching Chelsea collapse though. Hate them.
14:53, Sun 24 Dec
2-0

Edit 2-1 Full Time
15:31, Sun 24 Dec
He's not improved a single player but I think it would be silly to sack him. He's clearly not the problem. Boehly has to stick with it now, not sign anymore players and hope his reckless policy works...

Poch said he needs to sign more
15:54, Sun 24 Dec
QBBC2

Yeah, I heard that. I can see why he wants more, they're a team of unproven misfits. However, spending more is only going to destabilise things further, IMO.

I bet they will though. I bet there will be several in Jan and it will only make them worse, which is brilliant. They want to sell Gallagher too and he's 1st in every single stat at the club. It really is hilarious to watch.
19:11, Sun 24 Dec
QBBC2

Yeah, I heard that. I can see why he wants more, they're a team of unproven misfits. However, spending more is only going to destabilise things further, IMO.

I bet they will though. I bet there will be several in Jan and it will only make them worse, which is brilliant. They want to sell Gallagher too and he's 1st in every single stat at the club. It really is hilarious to watch.

I said to my lad after the game, imagine spending £1bn bringing in “talent” and Conor Gallagher is still your best player.
19:23, Sun 24 Dec
If they had a decent striker they’d be ok, Jackson is worse than Hogan
19:26, Sun 24 Dec
QBBC2
QBBC2

I said to my lad after the game, imagine spending £1bn bringing in “talent” and Conor Gallagher is still your best player.

This..,.
A poor man's Robbie Savage