16:37, Mon 25 Dec
Merry Christmas all!
I’m driving for the first time tomorrow (usually get the train).
Does anybody have a recommendation for secure/decent parking please?.
Not too fussed if it’s a 10-15min walk to the ground.
Thanks in advance 👍
16:40, Mon 25 Dec
Bordesley green 6th form. £5 secure parking, about 10 mins from Stans.
16:58, Mon 25 Dec
Merry Christmas all!
I’m driving for the first time tomorrow (usually get the train).
Does anybody have a recommendation for secure/decent parking please?.
Not too fussed if it’s a 10-15min walk to the ground.
Thanks in advance 👍

Do you want your car back after, or ?
17:18, Mon 25 Dec
😂😂 ideally yeh!
17:18, Mon 25 Dec
Thank you 👍
18:08, Mon 25 Dec
Depends what end of the ground you want to be to get away afterwards. I’ve always parked Cherrywood Rd, Ronald Rd, free for about 30 years and never had a problem. Wouldn’t consider paying to park to be honest, but depends what you drive I suppose!
19:08, Mon 25 Dec
You know better than me if you've parked there for so long but it wouldn't be my choice, looks prime location to have car damaged.
19:53, Mon 25 Dec
I’d definitely prefer to return to my car and it be there and still as I left it. I’m sure I read somewhere that there’s parking at Bham Wheels?. If not, I’ll try the Bordsley school car park.
Thanks, much appreciated.
19:59, Mon 25 Dec
Wheels car park closed a few years ago.
00:53, Tue 26 Dec
I often use the pay & display next to Zumhof in digbeth.
09:01, Tue 26 Dec
Is parking available at Morrisons ?
10:35, Tue 26 Dec
Is parking available at Morrisons ?

[www.yourparkingspace.co.uk]

£3 per day but the website advises all available spaces have already been sold.
11:47, Tue 26 Dec
Small heath bridge B11 1EU best approached from the Stratford Road, spaces on the bridge with room to do a u turn an hour before kick off, parked there for many years with out any trouble, 12 min brisk walk to the ground across Sara park . How often it had been a happy walk back to the car in the last decade is a moot point……Hope this assists.
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
11:49, Tue 26 Dec
Harbsbleu
Small heath bridge B11 1EU best approached from the Stratford Road, spaces on the bridge with room to do a u turn an hour before kick off, parked there for many years with out any trouble, 12 min brisk walk to the ground across Sara park . How often it had been a happy walk back to the car in the last decade is a moot point……Hope this assists.

PS Sincere Festive greetings to all Bluenoses, family and friends…KRO
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
11:58, Tue 26 Dec
Sorted it Earlier
Cheers anyway 👍🏻