21:11, Tue 26 Dec
Started a thread on him after his cameo few weeks back. He looks the business to me and needs to be ahead of Miyoshi’, for a start.

Myoshi gets on my nerves. I know people say take the booking if a break is on but he took the booking for a pretty useless, pointless foul and they still scored anyway. And I know I might be biased coz he just gets on my tits but his decision making and passing has been substandard.
Never saw a young TF play
But Donovan reminded me of peschisolido today
When he first joined
21:14, Tue 26 Dec
Miyoshi was woeful today; and has been pretty poor or average for a while now. He’s not a winger for me, he’s better behind the striker playing as a 10.
21:16, Tue 26 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Started a thread on him after his cameo few weeks back. He looks the business to me and needs to be ahead of Miyoshi’, for a start.

Myoshi gets on my nerves. I know people say take the booking if a break is on but he took the booking for a pretty useless, pointless foul and they still scored anyway. And I know I might be biased coz he just gets on my tits but his decision making and passing has been substandard.
Miyoshi looked great behind Stansfield in a 4-2-3-1 but looks average wide. With Bielik banned and Bacuna covering for him I'd start Donovan in our next 2 games.
21:38, Tue 26 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Apologies if he’s already been mentioned but I’m not going anywhere near the match thread. The way he moves, his balance, reminds me more of Trevor Francis since anyone I’ve seen since Trevor Francis. If he was a white fella with a crap haircut you’d think he was Trevor Francis

ridiculous. nothing like TF. the kid is a different player. everyone going overboard on another cameo sub appearance when we are 3-0 down needs to check it. he looked lost apart from that great run that got the goal. that was it. Sunjic, JJ, Stansfield wanted it and never gave up. the rest were a shambles. Donovon has got talent it looks but he's very slight and he needs to be carefully handled
21:40, Tue 26 Dec
Bluenose27
Miyoshi was woeful today; and has been pretty poor or average for a while now. He’s not a winger for me, he’s better behind the striker playing as a 10.

Absolutely. Like when JJ was being played out there by JE
21:40, Tue 26 Dec
Wowden
Don't worry he will be flogged in the summer

Based on?
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:45, Tue 26 Dec
Bcfc 26
Ribeye
Bcfc 26
Ribeye
I think next season we'll see him starting with James and Chang.

See who? Rooney? I sincerely hope he's nowhere near this club next season.

Clue is in the name of the thread.... Donovan, starting with James and chang.

SEE HIM! READ THE THREAD

I wrote it and I said we'll see him (DONOVAN) you know the same bloke this whole thread is about? starting with James and Chang. Not my fault you can't grasp it 🙄
21:46, Tue 26 Dec
I don’t want to be appear rude at this special time of the year, Bri, but you’re a fecking idiot.
23:40, Tue 26 Dec
Build the team around him!
03:34, Wed 27 Dec
We all wondered if he’d cope with championship football it appears it’s too tough for him. He was bought in as a winger not a number 10.

So I don’t get the defence of him by some. He’s being average at best over the last month or so.
07:39, Wed 27 Dec
Ribeye
I think next season we'll see him starting with James and Chang.

Not sure he'll quite be ready for the Prem next season