20:08, Tue 26 Dec
It will take a bit of time , particularly in the championship when we have minimal room for manoeuvre with fees etc until the summer.

It's been over ten years of rubbish, minimal investment and zero ambition.

They will make occasional mistakes while trying to turn this around. Rooney may or may not be the answer, until tonight it looked to be turning. Either way we will be successful in the long run. People insulting Rooney and Cook is embarrassing and not a good look.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
20:12, Tue 26 Dec
Yep agreed. What a difference a few days makes eh? Some people change their views more than their pants. It's ridiculous. Last week most people were "things falling in to place it's going to click" , fast forward a few days and it's "Rooney out"

People are impatient. You don't get relegated in December. Get players in for him next week and things will look a lot different.

Ruddy has turned to shit and Sanderson has forgotten how to defend. It's not all Rooneys fault.
20:14, Tue 26 Dec
Yes some of our fans are complete clowns.
Ribeye
Yep agreed. What a difference a few days makes eh? Some people change their views more than their pants. It's ridiculous. Last week most people were "things falling in to place it's going to click" , fast forward a few days and it's "Rooney out"

People are impatient. You don't get relegated in December. Get players in for him next week and things will look a lot different.

Ruddy has turned to shit and Sanderson has forgotten how to defend. It's not all Rooneys fault.

I totally get the 'people are impatient' bit but we have slipped into a relegation battle/ bottom six.

The long term plan has suddenly turned into a very big 'short term' situation. Owners/manager issues aside we are in Trouble!!
We now have to think about NOW
20:29, Tue 26 Dec
Brian Sutherland'
It will take a bit of time , particularly in the championship when we have minimal room for manoeuvre with fees etc until the summer.

It's been over ten years of rubbish, minimal investment and zero ambition.

They will make occasional mistakes while trying to turn this around. Rooney may or may not be the answer, until tonight it looked to be turning. Either way we will be successful in the long run. People insulting Rooney and Cook is embarrassing and not a good look.

Long term I agree. At the moment though I fear we're driving around the top of the cliff, teasing the edge a bit too much.

I don't think insulting anyone is going to help though.
20:44, Tue 26 Dec
It’s football, it is reactionary. We have had a hard decade and this year it finally looked like we were turning it around with Wagner and co - This current Rooney saga is a throwback to BHSL and thus, as they say, its the hope that kills you.

It did appear last 3 games that something was clicking with WR, but performance today at times was the worst of the 12 so far.

I want it to work, but if we get the same again Friday I think it may be time to start seeing who is available and willing.
20:49, Tue 26 Dec
David Xavis
It’s football, it is reactionary. We have had a hard decade and this year it finally looked like we were turning it around with Wagner and co - This current Rooney saga is a throwback to BHSL and thus, as they say, its the hope that kills you.

It did appear last 3 games that something was clicking with WR, but performance today at times was the worst of the 12 so far.

I want it to work, but if we get the same again Friday I think it may be time to start seeing who is available and willing.
There will be plenty willing its qether they would be of the right calibre.
20:53, Tue 26 Dec
Bollox Rooney needs to go people like you are sending us into an oblivion just for the sakes of looking cool

Basics ..... Rooney is shite now proven

Feck him off start again whilst we have time to do so👍
20:56, Tue 26 Dec
bruggeaway
Bollox Rooney needs to go people like you are sending us into an oblivion just for the sakes of looking cool

Basics ..... Rooney is shite now proven

Feck him off start again whilst we have time to do so👍

He can take Cook with him
20:59, Tue 26 Dec
The owner is fantastic. He trusted an employee to make a bold decision and he got it spectacularly wrong. Plenty of time to resolve it so no need to worry just yet but I do hope Wagner will be bold enough to overule when it becomes necessary.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman