19:12, Wed 27 Dec
Craig Finn
Jeff Rosenstock
Hinds
King Gizzard & the lizard wizard
19:12, Wed 27 Dec
Seen the Bunnymen at Rock City Nott'm Feb '22. McCulloch still got the voice, and still his surly self.
19:17, Wed 27 Dec
MMBlue
To be fair, better than some of the shite that's pushed out now. Had a chat with my mates earlier today about music and youth culture, seems to have vanished since the turn of the century. Up the Mondays

It’s vanished cos you’re not young - it’s not for you.
19:17, Wed 27 Dec
Legal_Bluenose
That's utter bollocks. There's so much good music out there at the moment it's impossible to keep track.

So true.
21:36, Wed 27 Dec
MMBlue
To be fair, better than some of the shite that's pushed out now. Had a chat with my mates earlier today about music and youth culture, seems to have vanished since the turn of the century. Up the Mondays

Alternatively, you’re just not young any more. People lose track of new music as we get older and tend to stick to what we know, it’s why I’m hyper focusing on the new Green Day album next month rather than any artist that’s up and coming.
22:14, Wed 27 Dec
MMBlue
What's everyone got lined up for 2024?

Happy Mondays
Stiff Little Fingers
Echo and the Bunnymen
Shaun Ryder
The Damned

Champion’s Ball
22:30, Wed 27 Dec
OMG , Green Day , I know it’s just opinions but I’ve always hated there stuff. Heard there new one and low and behold they are just slagging America off ( Again)
Change the record (literally )
23:10, Wed 27 Dec
Puckers
Tony Christie and a couple of months later Teddy Swims

Are they horses Puckers or singers? 😉
23:43, Wed 27 Dec
Oboe
Seen the Bunnymen at Rock City Nott'm Feb '22. McCulloch still got the voice, and still his surly self.

I’m seeing the Bunnymen too, and Johnny Marr. Tempted to see Liam Gallagher as well, but don’t yet have a ticket.
08:31, Thu 28 Dec
Depeche Mode
SLF
Foo Fighters - London Stadium, refused to go to sh1t park
Small Fakers - playing Joe Joe Jims in Rednal, great little venue,
going to see a Dire Straights tribute band tonight.
09:00, Thu 28 Dec
I've got tickets for Peter Hook as well. I forgot about that.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:29, Thu 28 Dec
Eric Clapton
Robin Trower