21:47, Tue 26 Dec
There's a good chance of large changes going to be made following today's defeat. What lineup changes would you prefer to see and whats your predicted Xl against Bristol City on Friday?
21:49, Tue 26 Dec
My mate said Roberts is injured so a back 4 of Oakley, Sanderson, aiwu and longelo is possible. I think Bristol could get a cricket score with that defence.
21:50, Tue 26 Dec
There’s only one change that would make a difference and it’s not anyone with a number on their back
21:52, Tue 26 Dec
We could have five defenders out injured that’s difficult for any manager. It’s to easy to blame Rooney.
21:53, Tue 26 Dec
Got to rest Dembele and Miyoshi, bring in Gary Gardner, Fogarty, Dixon, Anderson. The kids are positive and it will be our last defeat of the year so give some of the kids a chance with no pressure
21:53, Tue 26 Dec
Donovan to start over Miyoshi
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:55, Tue 26 Dec
11 fecking clowns
21:55, Tue 26 Dec
I think he will start as we have no choice due to injuries, but today Sanderson turned in one of the worst performances I’ve seen from a Blues CB, I bet Rooney would absolutely love to drop him.
21:56, Tue 26 Dec
I cannot name my source but apparently Rooney is going to pick himself and Ashley Cole is going to be on the bench.
22:02, Tue 26 Dec
Rooney would probably have got a couple tonight as a sub just by being where a centre forward should be. Poor as it was we were getting in easy down the right side but no final ball option.
22:06, Tue 26 Dec
Bluenose27
My mate said Roberts is injured so a back 4 of Oakley, Sanderson, aiwu and longelo is possible. I think Bristol could get a cricket score with that defence.

effing hell 😂

My lad's first game this Friday and if we could avoid complete embarrassment that'd be ideal.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
In fairness any manager would struggle with the injuries we have at the back.

Aiwu is always out of position, Longelo is a lot of the time as well. Throw in Dion making appalling individual errors in the last two games and Roberts today looking like he's been on the sesh on Xmas day it's a tall order.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
22:08, Tue 26 Dec
Mister Mutley
We could have five defenders out injured that’s difficult for any manager. It’s to easy to blame Rooney.

Rooney definitely has to take a lot of the blame but he’s been unlucky with injuries/suspensions.

We massively missed Bielik in the midfield today, on top of Buchanan, Drameh and Laird at the back.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:12, Tue 26 Dec
Do you think Aiwu spent the great majority of the first half in the right wing position because he decided that was the best thing to do or because he was instructed to do so?
22:24, Tue 26 Dec
PRBlue
Do you think Aiwu spent the great majority of the first half in the right wing position because he decided that was the best thing to do or because he was instructed to do so?
Spot on, and the same with Longelo on the other side which cost us the 3rd, and almost cost us (on both sides) on a number of other occasions
People keep blaming the players, but if you continually play with basically 2 at the back don’t be surprised if you get to torn to shreds at will by any half decent professional team.
Don’t be surprised if you concede goals galore
I don’t believe they are playing that far up because they have decided to.
Even if they have anyone with a clue how to set up a football team would put a stop to it