10:59, Wed 27 Dec
Robert Hopkins
The next 3 games thread was full of people saying we would get 7-9 points. I think mostly driven by blind optimism. I was pretty much the only person saying 4 or less and got called out for it.
Well, obviously. Should say 4 or fewer.
11:00, Wed 27 Dec
Robert Hopkins
The next 3 games thread was full of people saying we would get 7-9 points. I think mostly driven by blind optimism. I was pretty much the only person saying 4 or less and got called out for it. I'm not saying I am better, I just haven't seen the same green shoots.

After Blackburn away - Cardiff just seemed... better? Okay you got me - Cardiff were dog shit rubbish. Maybe there were no shoots but I was looking at it that we didn't let in 4 goals that time!!
13:29, Wed 27 Dec
Squatnose
Nice bit of shithousery from Hannibal near the end too 🤣🤣
Pray tell exactly what kind of shithousery was it please
Bordesley not Small Heath
Super Hans
I thought they were favourites to win the league according to some on here.

No but they will win that european competition they're in.

The 'last west mids/bham team to win a trophy' honour that we hold will be ended soon

West Ham fans sing ‘Champions of Europe, we know what we are’ having won that. If Vile do happen to win it, and undoubtedly they’d sing something similar, a possible response might be ‘Mickey Mouse trophy, we know what it is’ ….. after we’ve got our own house in order, of course, which might take a bit longer!
13:36, Wed 27 Dec
Ray Mac
Squatnose
Nice bit of shithousery from Hannibal near the end too 🤣🤣
Pray tell exactly what kind of shithousery was it please

He fell to the ground, but instead of getting up he just laid there flat out in the starfish position to waste more precious stoppage time.
16:33, Wed 27 Dec
bluepeter
Bordesley not Small Heath
Super Hans
I thought they were favourites to win the league according to some on here.

No but they will win that european competition they're in.

The 'last west mids/bham team to win a trophy' honour that we hold will be ended soon

West Ham fans sing ‘Champions of Europe, we know what we are’ having won that. If Vile do happen to win it, and undoubtedly they’d sing something similar, a possible response might be ‘Mickey Mouse trophy, we know what it is’ ….. after we’ve got our own house in order, of course, which might take a bit longer!

Indeed. Throwing shade at the vile is like pouring petrol on a fire at the minute.