08:57, Wed 27 Dec
Please please please stop it, it’s more embarrassing.every time l see or hear it.
09:07, Wed 27 Dec
Anywhere above 17th will see us on the rise, I do agree with you though, we don't look anywhere near good enough to challenge the top 6 anytime soon, millions need to be spent to even get close to it and for what they have done so far with the ground etc are the owners ready to pour that amount of money into the playing squad, I don't see it to be honest.
09:12, Wed 27 Dec
Millions don't need to be spent, we were competing for the top six earlier this season.

If we want to compete in the specific style that's been requested then, again, millions doesn't need to be spent. Look at Ipswich.

Coaches and setup make a huge difference. Ours aren't very good
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:14, Wed 27 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Millions don't need to be spent, we were competing for the top six earlier this season.

If we want to compete in the specific style that's been requested then, again, millions doesn't need to be spent. Look at Ipswich.

Rooney or not we would not have stayed top 6, that I am 100% sure of
09:15, Wed 27 Dec
Agreed - wouldn't have been 19th either though.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:16, Wed 27 Dec
Robert Hopkins
Agreed - wouldn't have been 19th either though.
Maybe 18th :)
09:21, Wed 27 Dec
I agree with all said, but the statement is just open to ridicule. It’s playground stuff. By all means shout it from the hilltops when (or if) we do start challenging anywhere near the top, but l cringe every time l see or hear it at the moment.
09:33, Wed 27 Dec
We are on the rise.

Club is unrecognisable on the whole even if the league position of the first team isn't.
09:42, Wed 27 Dec
gerry1875
Nikola Zigic

Rooney or not we would not have stayed top 6, that I am 100% sure of

That's fine. We'd have absolutely got more points than 9 in 39 though. We'd have been top half.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:47, Wed 27 Dec
Well Birmingham City are definitely causing a rise in people's blood pressure.